PSP In New Games People Might Buy Shocker

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Hermiod, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

Sony, EA and Ubisoft just announced five new games for the Playstation Portable that, shockingly, people might actually buy. :eek:

From EA comes Rock Band Unplugged. Interestingly, part of the gameplay will involve you being able to switch instruments in the middle of a song and earning bonuses for doing it. It will also have its own music store. I'm sure someone will ask if PS3 Rock Band DLC will be compatible at some point.

Ubisoft announced Assassin's Creed. There will be a black PSP bundle for this as well as a new Lilac PSP/Hannah Montana game bundle.

Finally, Sony announced that LittleBigPlanet, Motorstorm Arctic Edge and Buzz! Brain of the UK would also be released this year.

2. TheBrew

TheBrew Vice Admiral Admiral

I might get a PSP for LBP as that paradigm sounds like it would be a great fit for a portable device.

3. clint g

clint g Admiral Admiral

None of these games really sound that interesting to me. Im not much of a racing fan and I dont see the point of a Rock band game without the special controllers. The only one that I would consider picking up is Assassins Creed, though I am curious as to how the game will be scalled back to work on the PSP. Really, I'm more excited by the news that the original Persona is getting a re-release on the PSP.