What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. ares93

ares93 Commodore Commodore

Yeah, well add school, work and my four year old neice to that schedule and you've nailed it.

Also, let me make this awfully clear. WoW will never, ever, be installed on my computer again. I had a friend who got so addicted to that game that she even stopped eating. She had a heart attack and died 16 years old.

2. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm going to give Kingdoms of Amalur a try when the demo comes up on PC.

3. Dr. Chandra

Dr. Chandra Captain Captain

I'm still a PC gamer, and still playing Unreal Tournament 2004. :rommie:

4. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

I luvs my BF3 ^^ Just got the P90 and pimping it up like a boss with the PDW ownage :D

How's BSG and ST online? Worth spending time on?

Right now I'm mostly playing Shogun 2. Finally nearing an end of my Rise of the Samurai campaign.

5. Zulu Romeo

Zulu Romeo World Famous Starship Captain Admiral

Started playing X3: Albion Prelude (the official and rather unexpected expansion pack for Terran Conflict) although I suspect my current rig won't be sufficient for the forthcoming X Rebirth. Still, there's always Kingdom of Loathing. :bolian:

I still love that game, although I tend to play UT3 a bit more, which to me has a certain feel that reminds me a lot of the original UT (still one of the best games ever made).

6. Luminus

Luminus Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Playing Dead Island. No way in the world to survive a zombie apocalypse, when there are zombies who can run. lol.

7. ares93

ares93 Commodore Commodore

Well, STO took some pretty darn big steps the last few months. I'd say STO has become a damn good game. And its gone F2P as well.

As for BSG, it wouldn't say its such an epic game. But it has potential. And its fun to waste time with. Besides, it runs on basically anything.

I still haven't learned to play BF3. I'm so stuck in how BF2 works that I'm not more than a glorified paper target. And I was pretty damn good at BF2. Houses fall on top of me, i get sniped right through glass. Stuff like that, annoying...

8. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

One of the keys to BF3 is to run everywhere. And abuse the hell out of the spot system. Also a tip to get loads of points: resupply. I've got like 14 resupply medals. It is ridiculously easy to get.

Me I played Bad Company 1 and 2 so I guess the transition may have been easier for me.

9. John Clark

As do I on occasion. I usually have some mod or other in use though.

Finished the Kingdoms of Amalur demo. I wasn't overly impressed. I also finally got around to finishing Vegas 2 last night too.

10. The Lensman

The Lensman Commodore Commodore

Single player wise, I'm playing Oblivion. Multi-player wise, I alternate between Left For Dead 2 and Rise Of Flight (a WW1 fighter sim...the best ever made)

11. Kyle2012

Kyle2012 Cadet Newbie

I’m playing GTA IV. I play this game very often and it’s my favorite too.

12. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

Dang it Ares, I might already be hooked on Star Trek Online! I've mostly stayed away from MMOs since I've never really found one that I find appealing, but this is freaking Star Trek! At first I thought it was merely decent, but pretty much the second I got to Earth Spacedock: Ho-leee shit! That awesome scale of loads of other player ships around the spacedock, and just the fact that once I started running around the spacedock I began to realize just the multitude of stuff you can do in this game!

Sure I'm definitely looking forward to Guild Wars 2 since I've been hearing great stuff about that game, but this will most certainly keep me busy in the meantime.

13. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Caved in to peer pressure and got BFBC2 for the PC and started to play it this weekend with two other friends. Only problem is they started ages before me and are at lvl 38 and 21 before I started.

Also reinstalled From Dust on a new PC and playing it again. It is a great game.

14. Lumi

Lumi Captain Captain

Just finished Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Lovvvved it.

Limbo, Portal, Batman: Arkham Asylum.

I guess I am also TECHNICALLY playing Oblivion and FFXIII, since I never completed them. But I haven't touched them in ages. xP

15. John Clark

I'm trying the trial version of EVE, continuing with Trek Online and a little of Vegas 2.

16. Botany Bay

Botany Bay Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just finished Uncharted 3 : another 5 star effort...loved it.
    Playing FIFA 12, Goldeneye, Arkham City and Skyrim, all on PS3.
    T'was a great christmas for gaming!

17. Kirkman1987

Kirkman1987 Commodore Commodore

I'm playing Through the Metal Gear Solid series again after picking up the HD collection. Got through the two MSX games and just dragged out my PS1 to play the original MGS.

18. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm playing Star Wars: The Old Republic, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Warcraft 3. My friends and I will soon start Age of Mythology and Neverwinter Nights as well.

19. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

Since it went free to play I reactivated my old City Of Heroes/Villains account.
    I had forgotten some of my character names like Helen Handbasket, Shooty McKillsalot, and Amandareckonwith.

20. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I've gotten every single player achievement on Mortal Kombat, but the last twenty or so challenges on the Elder Gods Tower is giving me pure hell. I've put it aside for a moment so I don't do something I'll regret... like punching or throwing my controller :mad: