What if the Terminator encountered zombie John Connor?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Jayson, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Jayson

Jayson Vice Admiral Admiral

Do you think the terminator would kill the zombie version of John Connor or do you think he would ignore him because if John Connor is a zombie then he is already terminated since a zombie isn't a living being. Granted I wonder if this would also be one of those paradox things that robots always can't handle which would then make the Terminator's go on and on about "This doesn not compute" untill it's head explodes while trying to figure out what to do.

Jason

2. hyzmarca

hyzmarca Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

The result hinges on the answer to one very important question. Is the terminator played by Bruce Campbell?

3. Verteron

Verteron Lux in tenebris lucet Premium Member

I don't think Zombie Connor would be a very effective commander of the human resistance, so SkyNet would probably ignore him if it knew what a Zombie was.

If not, then presumably a terminator's facial recognition algorithms would come back with a positive and the Terminator would try to kill it. It might be rather confused when the bullets and/or strangling don't seem to have any effect...

4. Asbo Zaprudder

Asbo Zaprudder Admiral Admiral

What I want to know is would Zombie Connor try to kill the Terminator to eat its brain. What would he do if all he found were chips in there? What would he do for salsa?

5. Gojirob

Gojirob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I've always fancied the thought that zombies might find the cloned flesh of the Terminator infiltrators even more attractive than the regular variety. Imagine keeping a chained zombie around to sniff them out.

"Those who survived called it Judgement Day. And those that didn't survive may terrify even the Terminators."

6. Hartzilla2007

Hartzilla2007 Vice Admiral Admiral

Who here thinks SKYNET's respose to this would be WTF!?

7. TheArsenal

TheArsenal Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

He lets Zombie John Connor live.

Zombies present no threat to Skynet - they are far more interested in the pursuit of brains than toppling the oppressive boot heel of their mechanical overlords and returning the earth to its rightful human owners - but an incredible threat to the remaining human population. Letting him infect and accelerate the destruction of mankind would be in the machine's best interest.

8. Dr_Daystrom

Dr_Daystrom Commander

That's funny that you said "He lets Zombie John Connor live."

Actually, a zombified John Connor would be a Skynet plot. Kill him, reanimate him, send him back to base, let him infect others. The human race would end up wiping themselves out.

We'll call that movie Terminator: Day of the Dead.

9. TheArsenal

TheArsenal Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

"Come with me if you want to live ... er ... well ... not so much live ... maybe ... shamble about in an undead state?"