Into Darkness tix on sale in UK

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Pixel, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Pixel

Pixel Commander Red Shirt

Presales started 9:05 this morning for the preview on the evening of Wednesday 8th May - we're booked into the IMAX at Edinburgh Cineworld 9:15, middle of the back row.

Of course, since our passes only allow us to prebook one show at a time and since we have tickets for Helen Mirren in The Audience prebooked, we had to pay for Star Trek, but I'm not grudging it.

2. Pixel

Pixel Commander Red Shirt

And curiously that screening no longer shows on the website, and there is a five past midnight instead. Very odd...

3. scnj

scnj Captain Captain

Very, very annoyed at the complete lack of 2D showings.

4. Will Lucky

Will Lucky Ensign Newbie

Tell me about it, did a search and the only one I can find is for a showing in Dumfries over 100 miles away. Not sure about smaller independent places but getting that info isn't easy.

Looks like I'm doomed to 3D :(.

5. scnj

scnj Captain Captain

I can't see 3D. One of my eyes is a bit off, so I end up getting a weird double image over the top of the 3D image and a migraine by the end. I managed to fiddle together a pair of 2D glasses, but that's besides the point really.

6. mdtauk

mdtauk Captain Captain

I had wanted to be at a midnight showing, but the only ones available were in 3D, so I have two tickets booked for Friday 10th, to go with my brother.

7. ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

This reminds me I'd better look into booking mine soon.

8. RAMA

RAMA Admiral Admiral

Demand was so high they crashed the Uk ticketing website. Has that EVER happened before?

RAMA

9. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

^Only Harry Potter or Avatar. Still one month to go and things are only looking more and more encouraging for this movie.