What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Herkimer Jitty

Herkimer Jitty Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Tomd Raiber.

2. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just running through the Citadel DLC for ME3

3. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

Bought Revelationsand Brotherhood together a fortnight ago (along with Witcher 2 and LA noire), so it'll be straight through from one to the other, and hopefully by then AC 3 will be cheap enough when discounted/second-hand that I'll grab it...

AC4 being a pirate themed game looks fun too.

4. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

^^Your in for a treat. :)

5. Loskene

Loskene Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

EVE Online.

6. Vito Corleone

Vito Corleone Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

A friend called me on the phone yesterday and offered to pick up a few old Atari 2600 games for me at some store he found near his family in Indiana.

It'll be nice to have another copy of Asteroids and Space Invaders for that platform again. It will also be nice to have a copy of the Star Trek game on that platform too. :)

7. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I finished Ys Chronicles I & II for the PC last night and started playing Ys III: Wanderers From Ys for the Genesis. Of course, I'll probably put my playthrough of the Ys series on hold come Tuesday night.

8. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

I started playing Ni No Kuni a few days ago (after I finished Tomb Raider).

9. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

we went for nostalgia this week
    [​IMG]

10. D Man

D Man Commodore Commodore

I'm about 50 hours in at this point. Really fun game with fantastic music, but would it have killed them to use the voice actors more? They'll drop in and read maybe 2 lines in the middle of a scene then you're back to text. :scream:

Also, I just played through Journey for the first time, and it was absolutely enthralling. I had no idea what I'd been missing by not experiencing that yet. All the stuff I've read about it that I assumed was hyperbole turned out to be true. Wow.

11. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

We had a set of action packed rounds of Agricola.
    [​IMG]

12. Lonemagpie

Lonemagpie Writer Admiral

So, I'm playing AC Brotherhood, and they've changed things so that when you rescue a citizen from being harrassed by guards, he or she is recruited to the Assassins Guild (rather than just being grateful and saying their relatives will help out someday, as before).

Oddly, so far, all the rescued citizens I've got are girls - actually, the same girl, under different names. Which is odd.

I actually love the idea of empowering a female assassin's guild, and of having a sort of private clone army of female ninjas, but... this has to be some sort of glitch, so I wonder what else it may be doing or not doing...

ETA- and, of course, as soon as I post that, a guy turned up...

Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  13. 3chordboy

3chordboy Commander Red Shirt

I really enjoyed Brotherhood. it took everything that was great about AC2 and just improved upon it.

For whatever reason, AC Revelations just didn't connect with me at all. perhaps i've had too much of the character of Ezio. anyway, skipped ahead to AC3 and so far am enjoying it a lot more than ACR... think playing as three different characters has helped :)

14. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Playing some XCOM. On Classic difficulty.. which is clearly a bit much to learn the game on so I am abusing saved games more than I'd like to :(

But man is it fun!

15. Amasov

Amasov Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

DmC: Devil May Cry's new DLC, Virgil's Downfall.

Also just bought Tomb Raider today, which I'm real excited to start.

16. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just picked up two copies of Batman on the Game Boy earlier today. Why did I buy two copies? Because there's like 4 different Batman games on the Game Boy and since the covers were different I thought they were different games.

Oh well, at least it's a good game. But what's with Batman always using a gun in his games? It's so jarring.

17. CaptainMurdock

CaptainMurdock Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Duke Nukem 3D the megaton edition Via Steam!
    [​IMG]

18. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Real Racing 3 on the iPad.

19. LitmusDragon

LitmusDragon Commodore Commodore

Fortune Street with the GF on the Wii, really fun game if you like Monopoly or similar games

20. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

After a couple of years, I started playing Borderlands again, trying to get the rest of the Knoxx achievements after being glitched out of the Crimson Lance Armory. Apparently the medi-pack spam works, so I managed to turn in a couple of missions I was locked out of. Now, I'm going to finish the Knoxx missions and try out Crawmerax.

(The Knoxx achievements and Mad Moxxi Underdome are the only cheevos I'm missing, but the Underdome is such a colossal pain in the ass, I'm not going to worry about it and be content with 75 out of 80 achievements)