ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Kalen Archer, Nov 10, 2005.

1. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Wow.. my sympathies :(

2. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

Welcome to our new members! :)

I agree, gwartney, watching Enterprise on HDNet is wonderful.

3. fishingforships

fishingforships Lieutenant Red Shirt

Way out in the Delta Quad, you know Missouri
    I've found a new home. brand new to this guys. I got into computers a little later than most of you most likely but I'm a diehard fan.

4. HopefulRomantic

Welcome to the Internet, and the ENT forum, fishingforships. Have fun!

5. Crimea River

Crimea River Commander Red Shirt

I've been hanging out in the DS9 board, and since I started the series a couple of weeks ago, I've decided to jump in here.

I'm sorta new to the Enterprise section as well. So far, I've seen Season 1. I don't care what my friends think of Enterprise...I quite enjoy it, and it's so much fun to watch.

6. fishingforships

fishingforships Lieutenant Red Shirt

Way out in the Delta Quad, you know Missouri
    Thank you HopefulRomantic, I intend to. I've been blasting along all night on BBS.

7. HopefulRomantic

You'll find lots of fans of the show here. We're glad to have you on board. (And I love your username. :) )

8. Crimea River

Crimea River Commander Red Shirt

What I meant by that was that my RP friends despise Enterprise. Thanks for the welcome!

XD My username came from liking to play on words, and a love of Fire Emblem. Love your avatar, by the way.

9. ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^ Sorry to hear that, but I know what you mean. It's a shame. ENT shares quite a few similar traits with DS9 and I think Niners in particular can't see past the grudge they hold against the makers of the show. I suspect Ronald D. Moore and Ira Steven Behr made comments about it and that kind of "came down from on high", as an official edict to hate it... and watch their rival shows instead. That's the dog-eat-dog nature of the business.

Me? I like all of Star Trek and try not come down hard on each show's failings. All of them had wheelspin, particularly early on when trying to find direction.

ENT got there too, only to find the decision to pull the plug had already been made. Such a waste.

10. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I *love* Enterprise and am watching it through again for the fourth time now. Welcome to ENT forum (the friendliest forum on Trekbbs IMHO). I am even more boggled as to why people don't like ENT, it's fantastic stuff.

HopefulRomantic your avatar is BEAUTIFUL.

11. HopefulRomantic

[​IMG] Thank you.

What a sweet thing to say, teacake! Yes, we have a great group of folks here.

12. Webmutt

Webmutt Ensign Newbie

n00b here. I'm the webmaster for Gary Graham aka Ambassador Soval.
    I joined this forum so that I could keep fans up to date with the new website, http://www.garygraham.com

Hope you don't mind me advertising in a thread once in a while.
    Gary has some cool ENT props and collectibles that we will be selling on eBay soon, so I want you all to have a chance to bid.

As for me, I am a life long Trek fan. My favorite is TOS, but I very much enjoyed the last two seasons of ENT and feel that they would have really been able to have a great season 5 if they had been given the chance. Seasons 1 and 2 were always "eh" to me, but then again, that's pretty much how I feel about the first 2 seasons of DS9 and TNG. Shows like that need time to really gel together.

13. HopefulRomantic

Welcome to the ENT forum, Webmutt. :)

Actually, we don't allow solicitation here at TrekBBS. I suggest you look over the FAQ to get up to speed on the rules.

Of course, we'd love to hear about Mr. Graham and his projects. He has a lot of fans here.

14. Gibraltar

Gibraltar Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I have to admit that I’ve been watching the reruns of Enterprise on TV recently and I’ve begun to develop a new appreciation for the show. At the time it originally aired, I was too upset over what Enterprise wasn’t (in my opinion) to notice what the show was.

Now with some time and distance, I can appreciate the series with new outlook.

15. TerraUnam

TerraUnam Commander Red Shirt

Hi. New kid here.

Loved Enterprise when it was on, gone before its time.

Ah well, there are novels for consolation.

Always was a history freak, so ENT got my attention.

16. maneth

maneth Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I like all Treks, particularly Enterprise. I'm just now watching it for the first time on DVD, just watched In A Mirror, Darkly. My favorite MU episode of them all! Oh yeah, and I have a huge crush on Lt. Reed.

17. HopefulRomantic

Welcome to the Enterprise forum. :) We hope you have fun here.

18. kitamurafan

kitamurafan Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Guess I'll add my two-cents to this thread.

Been a lifelong Trekker. I haven't seen every episode of every series but I'll eventually get there. I'm a fan of Japanese movies and music. I like sci-fi in general and write screenplays as a hobby (never sold anything though) and I'm currently trying to write a Star Trek fanfic. Not much else to tell I guess.

19. Aquarius

Aquarius Commander Red Shirt

Howdy. I know some of you from TriS. I found your Trip drool-thread and decided to stay and find out what else I was missing!

20. HopefulRomantic

Konnichiwa, kitamurafan! We can always use more fanfiction-- the shows must go on! :)

Nice to see you here, Aquarius. Our Trip and T'Pol appreciation thread could do with some new blood. :techman:

Go forth and post, and enjoy yourselves!