Help, which episodes and series?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Hydra, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Hydra

Hydra Cadet Newbie

Hey, new to this forum! well, when I was little I used to be stitched to our tv at evenings watching everything, one thing i found epic was a star trek serial back then. I didn't even understand what they were saying but I was terrified from times ;) I was wondering if any of you could possibly recognise my description of a certain episode and series ? Okay, here we go ;)

I remember this weird alien (bacterias??) or something, octopus like, not bigger than a mans head, and ther were brown and got down from the ceilling. No eyes, just a brown textured blob dropping down from the ceilling attaching themselves to people, and the crew coped with them by letting them like shake their hands x) I don't actually remember them killing anyone though (or I switched channels by then)... I'd really like to know which episode this is!!

Another one was a giant transparent (or white) space jelly fish entering through the airlock or something which swept around killing the crew. I think it hid in the cargobay or something, behind walls and stuff, it was quite large !

I think some kind of or multiple "klingon" guys was there from times to times aiding the crew (though I'm not sure if it was Worf, though as I said it been quite a while), but I really don't think it was neither "Enterprise" nor "The Original Series". As i can remember, the show really felt 80's or 90's :3

Thank you if you would be able to recognise and post which episodes or serials these are (and I might be in the completely wrong forum anyways)! I'd be greatful!! :D

2. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

The first part sounds like Star Trek: Voyager's "Macrocosm". The second part sounds like a Deep Space Nine Changeling episode, maybe the opening to "The Way Of The Warrior" or "The Adversary".

3. Whoa Nellie

Whoa Nellie Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

You implied this was quite awhile ago, could your memory be mixing different episodes & series together because this description

sounds exactly like the neural parasites seen in the original series episode "Operation Annihilate." It was the last episode of TOS's 1st season. Hope this helps.

Warmest Wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

4. Hydra

Hydra Cadet Newbie

Yes ! Thank you, I'm 100% sure the first one was "Macrocosm" and second one is possibly "The Adversary" (at least from the stills I've found ^^)! Thanks both of you for quick reply !! :))