KRE-O toys revealed, including new Klingon bird of prey!

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by F. King Daniel, Feb 9, 2013.

1. DaveyNY

DaveyNY Admiral Admiral

DaveyNY from Skin-Neck-Ta-Dee (Schenectady)
    It could be her in the swimsuit...
    She's got the top-knot hair-doo...

But her arms aren't brown like in the poster on the wall??

2. Saul

Saul Vice Admiral Admiral

But the light is shining brightly on it. I think the shadowy part looks darker.

3. Good

Good Commander Red Shirt

Sweet! I'm looking at mine right now. Some dings and scratches, but I still have the shuttle. The yellow "photons" are long gone though.

4. ALF

ALF Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Is the spoiler take away from this confirmation of the Klingon bird of prey and D7 in the upcoming film? Or am I reading too much into this?
    Not sure about the ship builds (can the bridge figures sit in the chairs with the saucer on?) but the figures look great.

Give Saul a cookie! You can't argue with that observation.

5. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm not sure about the D7 - we saw that in the last film's Kobayashi Maru test, and Kre-o are releasing a Nero figure and Jellyfish and Kelvin models. Although I guess since they've kept the visual aesthetic so faithfully from STXI, it may well be reused or only slightly modified. The BoP we saw in the trailer. It looks more like a small fighter than a proper starship.

And yeah, I'm thinking that IS Uhura, and it's the lighting making her look white with an orange uni, instead of black with red.

6. Gepard

Gepard Vice Admiral Admiral

If it's Uhura, why the red/orange legs? Same color as the top of the uniform. They're not Starfleet pants and they're not skin.

7. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

That's her wetsuit, it's mostly the same color all throughout with long pant legs and sleeves

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  8. Saul

Saul Vice Admiral Admiral

I think the KRE-O Uhura figure deserves it's own thread to fully discuss this.

9. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

That wasn't Corgi, but DINKY.
    The Kree-O BoP seems light a fighter with no command pod--it seems smaller.

10. Cap.GRPrime1701

Cap.GRPrime1701 Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Do you think the white plastic on the Kre-o Uss Enterprise will turn yellow after awhile?

I leave mine stuff in places where sunlight can never reach it, but yesterday, someone placed my Enterprise next to a fucking window for who knows how long without me knowing. Maybe for 30 minutes to an hour before I found out and moved it away.

Will it now slowly turn yellow faster or am I still safe?

Any experts on this stuff lol?

11. Therin of Andor

Therin of Andor Admiral Moderator

Do a search on Kre-O collector sites. It hasn't been around long enough to know how stable the white plastic used in Kre-O bricks is. But you also have no idea how long it may have sat under factory lights before getting packaged up. One hour in the sun is not a long time. Many other things made of white plastic stay quite white despite years in direct sun.

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=3694

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  12. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

Good they were at least doing spaceships. There are way too many action figures.