Teen Wolf Season 3 Part 2.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JD, Jan 6, 2014.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Teen Wolf returns for the second half of Season 3 tomorrow night.
    Trailer:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qJGOau2wSw[/yt]
    Cast Interviews
    This is one of my favorite shows, so I'm pretty excited to see it come back.

2. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

Thanks for the alert. My DVR is set . . . .

3. Sto-Vo-Kory

Sto-Vo-Kory Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Looks like their new after-show Wolf Watch (Teen Wolf's version of Talking Dead) starts tonight as well, airing after the new episode. I believe that a new Wolf Watch will accompany each new episode for the remainder of the season, IIRC.

I love this show and I was happy to see it win TV Guide's annual Reader Selected cover a few weeks back.

4. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I had a problem with all the lookalike brunettes in the last few episodes. Young, thin, pretty, brunette white girls all look the same to me.

Pretty sure my husband could've told them apart, though. ;)

5. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

Ah, finally, a TW thread. :) I saw it last night and thought the hallucinations were rather creepy. At one point, Allison almost killed Lydia with her arrow.

Now I wonder how Derek and Uncle Peter managed to get captured, and more importantly, by whom?

6. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

I'm guessing that they were captured by Scott's federal-agent father, but maybe that's too obvious?

7. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I didn't think of that, but it could be. In one of the interview I read they said that there is more to Agent McCall than there appears to be.
    As for the premier I thought it was great. They also said in the interview that this would be their creepiest season yet, and I think the first episode already confirmed that for us. I'm so glad that pretty much all of the main characters know now.
    I'm curious how much the new girl, Kira, knows about the supernatural. In this episode she told them about the near death thing, and in the trailer she tells Scott about Kitsune. I wonder if she's also something, or if she just knows a lot about this stuff.
    They did say the tree thing (I have no idea how to spell it's name) was going to be a "beacon for the supernatural", so it would make sense for supernatural beings to suddenly start popping up everywhere.

8. Gryffindorian

The Metatron tree? ;)

9. Takeru

Takeru Space Police Commodore

Loved the first episode, Season 3B is already better than 3A. I heard it's going to be Stiles centric, awesome.
    His dreams were really creepy and i hope they continue and really affect his life, if he just shuts the damn door in his dream in episode 3 I'll be disappointed, it should continue for the remainder of the season, Dylan O'brien is a good actor who can pull it off.

It would be nice if Stiles is institutionalized at some point, I think the supernatural shenanigans should affect their lives in a big way publically, not just on a personal level, especially because Stiles really isn't sure what's real anymore, that could lead to him becoming a danger to himself and others. I realize Alison is the one who almost killed Lydia but Dylan is the better actor.

10. Sto-Vo-Kory

Cool episode.

And it garnered the show's best ratings so far.

A fine start for 3B.

11. Gryffindorian

I didn't think the "were-coyote" plot last night was very engaging, but it was good to see Scott push himself to be in control of his inner wolf. The Asian girl has the hots for Scott, and it would be interesting to see her as his new romantic interest. Derek and Peter got rescued by the lady previously thought to be dead. What next?

12. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah, the werecoyote stuff was only OK. I'm wondering if the end means they're already done dealing with all of the aftereffects of them dying.

13. Sto-Vo-Kory

All of the character interaction was great but the were-coyote couldn't hold my interest. The Kira subplot is pretty cute and it looks like it'll develop more in next week's episode.

14. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm wondering if she's the kitsune they show her talking about in the trailer?

15. Gryffindorian

Derek and Peter are so hot. They're even hotter when they're side by side. :drool:

Now it looks like Scott has a crush on Kira. The family dinner was quite fun (Scott mistook the wasabi for guacamole). :lol: It was good to see Tamlyn Tomita after all these years, and she's still looking great.

Edit: Awesome episode. Is Kira a mutant? :) This show is so rich in mythology.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  16. Mister Fandango

Mister Fandango Fleet Captain

Based upon that episode, I'm guessing she's Raiju (or their attempt to turn Raiju into a type of creature rahter than a specific entity).

17. Gryffindorian

This budding romance between Scott and Kira feels so forced. They have no chemistry together.

Those black ninja look creepy.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  18. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I thought this was a pretty good episode. The smoke demon dudes are really creepy. I liked Kira and Scott.
    I'm pretty sure now that Kira is the Kitsune discussed in the trailer. The silhouette definitely look rather foxish too me.
    *Must resist "what does the fox say" joke.*

19. Gryffindorian

So a bunch of kids decided to throw a rave Halloween party at Derek's house, and they wore glow-in-the-dark costumes and body paint. Was it because it was Halloween or because it was a rave?

20. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Both?