I can never decide which episode to watch

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Mr_Homn, Feb 5, 2012.

1. plynch

plynch Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I' ve seen 'em soo many times now. i can only watch once every other week or so.

Often I let the kids pick, but I have veto power. No so-called humorous eps. No That Which Survives. Nothing I've seen too recently. Still leaves a lot. I'm fine with S3. But I prefer the wierder eps to the normal ones. Be well.

2. Kegg

Kegg Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Random impulse. Why, today I felt like maybe "Elaan of Troyius", an episode I've seldom watched (compared to... you know... others) but then changed my mind and went for an old standby, "The Enterprise Incident". Clearly I had season three on my mind for some reason.

I guess system-wise it's all about what you're looking for. Want a comedy, an action story, a morality parable, some space romans, a Vulcan with a missing brain... whatever whim takes you.

3. T'Preea

T'Preea Commander Red Shirt

I don't really have a method to my madness. I just watch whatever episode Spock shows emotion in. I'm such a girl. *blush* Or *cough* whichever ep he's got no shirt on in. *cough, cough* :drool:

4. plynch

plynch Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

No Mudd's Women either. I'm open to about 77, though. Watched And The Children Shall Lead lately, even.

5. HGN2001

HGN2001 Captain Captain

I too watched the series ad infinitum back in the '70s and '80s and don't need to see them all that often. Once in a great while, I'll stumble on a MeTV episode or pull one out on DVD because of a guest star/theme that I want to watch.

But if I had to choose by order, I'd pick airdate. That's the one I "grew up with" when the show started with an NBC peacock.

Harry