If Farscape wasn't cancelled after Bad Timing...

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Joe Washington, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Joe Washington

Joe Washington Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

How do you think the show's fifth season would have been like? Would it feature the events shown in the Peacekeeper Wars miniseries? How much of those events would have been altered or drawn out within the context of Season 5? What else would it have been in the season?

2. IcecreamLtDan

IcecreamLtDan Captain Captain

I certainly believe the events of the Peacekeeper wars would have been part of it. Also, I believe they mentioned that they would have touched on the Nebari threat as well. I would have loved to see what else they would have done, but the Nebari and a more fleshed out Peacekeeper/Scarren war would have been the biggest things I think.

3. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

John and Aeryn would have been dead for 4-6 episodes, and the climax of PK Wars would have been the four part season finale. Also I recall reading somewhere that the "What Was Lost" ancient civilization and the open-head people from "Bad Timing" were going to be separate entities and not the same but they simplified the equation for the mini.

4. Kaijima

Kaijima Captain Captain

I do also seem to recall it mentioned that the Nebari would be positioned as a rising power during the endgame of the series, but they would not actually start to move on their Master Plans for galactic domination. That was fodder for a potential sequel or spin-off show, where the Nebari could have become some pretty plausible villains. (I always thought the Nebari mind control corps we saw hints of on the show were pretty serious and threatening evil doers.)

5. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Nebari could have been very cool villains. And what was the deal with that virus?