*Spock/Zachary Quinto Appreciation Zone*

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Cassy4, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Kitty wampus

Kitty wampus Ensign Newbie

Quinto was nominated for BAFTA best supporting actor. Saw it online this morning.. He's on the Long List after the first round of voting.

Over 6000 members of the Academy vote in three rounds to decide the winners of the Orange British Academy Film Awards and the Long List is the result of Round One of voting. With 220 films entered this year, this first round reduces the entered films down to fifteen in each category. Round Two voting will reduce these fifteen contenders down to the five nominations in each category.

2. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

No, if that's your account, then we're good. :techman: I can probably restore the earlier ones from links to inline images, if you like.

[Edit: all of those from the SpocktheSithSlayer account should be back as inline images now. Let me know if I've missed any. - M']

It's just that when I see images posted from several different sources in the same post, a little flag goes up in my head. The Icanhascheezburger ones, for example, seem to have specific rules about how they may and may not be linked from other sites, so I may be erring on the side of caution there. If it's okay with that site's policy, I can put those images back, too -- I just don't want to assume it's cool and then get a complaint later about their bandwidth taking a hit from here. Bonz hates those.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  3. TheJosmo

TheJosmo Lieutenant Red Shirt

Thank you! The Cheezland is a confusing site, and their lolspeak is barely legible, so I'll just stick to photobucket from now on. ;)

Speaking of which, more pics!
    [​IMG]
    Words cannot describe my love and envy of Elle.
    [​IMG]
    ...Again.
    [​IMG]

4. Wynterhawk

Wynterhawk Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

^^^

Woo! Very, very nice.

5. KobayashiMaru13

KobayashiMaru13 Captain Captain

^^^ wish i was elle! :devil:

6. TheJosmo

"Hey Kirstin, any chance you can share?"

7. Tribbles

Tribbles Commander Red Shirt

I must say, Zach and Kristen Bell are quite cute together. :adore:

8. TheJosmo

Indeed. And they're both awesome. Out of all the bad things Sylar did, killing Elle was the only thing that made me mad at him.

9. Wynterhawk

Someone did a really interesting pictorial comparison between LN and ZQ. I snagged a few.

[​IMG]

VS

[​IMG]

OR

[​IMG]

VS

[​IMG]

LN's mojo spilled into the next generation. ;)

10. TheJosmo

Thank you, Wynterhawk for the pics! I'm trying to start a blog dedicated to comparing the two, and these are definately going in there!
    OOh! I got one too!
    [​IMG]
    VS
    [​IMG]

11. Wynterhawk

^^

That is a fantastic comparison shot. :D Do you have lots of photos for your blog yet?

12. KobayashiMaru13

KobayashiMaru13 Captain Captain

Yes yes yes, but zach got a bonus in the "Looks" department as well, plus the mojo of nimoy. :lol:

13. Wynterhawk

So true, now let's hope that ZQ will have Nimoy's staying power as well.

14. TheJosmo

Not much, just the ones I just showed and the ones you put up. I'm still scooping up colossal amounts of pics on Photobucket, as you can probably tell from half my posts. It's just a baby blog right now.

15. Wynterhawk

Well, if I come across more, I will definitely shuttle them your way. i think I saw one or two more sets, but I will have to find them first :)

16. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Made me madder at the writers. :klingon: Okay, I understand they couldn't keep Bell on the show but leaving her character alive would at least leave open some possibilities. Just have her dump Sylar for the very good reason that he's way too hazardous to be hanging around with long-term.

Anyway, on to happier topics - the "mojo" comparison between our two Spocks up there is great! :rommie: And slightly freaky.

17. M'Sharak

Wow, Flip Wilson. I used to watch that show.

18. Wynterhawk

^^ I actually has a Flip Wilson/Geraldine doll that spouted lines when you pulled the string. :D

19. M'Sharak

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  20. Wynterhawk

Haha, yep! It was a thrift shop find, I'm pretty certain. I really don't remember where it came from, but I do remember playing with it.