Sexiest Episode ?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by hux, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

Martha Hacket, I thought, was cute as both Bajoran. However, she probably would have looked better with more pronounced Cardassian makeup, rather than the more subdued version they went with. Among the heavier makeup designs, the Cardassian was the best for both men and women, and I think she would have looked better had it been more like Tracy Scoggins' or Melanie Smith's. And the bitchiness did not in itself bother me. I like the character, but she was the least clever and most opaque of all Cardassians.

2. bbjeg

bbjeg Admiral Admiral

Agreed. I didn't really understand her hatred for her alpha quadrant brethren.

3. Pondwater

Pondwater Vice Admiral Admiral

I third that.

But I was going to go with "The Killing Game" Janeway's and Seven's characters in the night club.

4. exodus

exodus Fleet Admiral Admiral

That was her appeal too me.
    Martha Hackett has very sexy bewitching eyes, very devilish.
    As Seska, the impression I got is that she very aggressive and kinky in the bedroom. I totally understand how she used seduction to get what she wanted in men.

As far as sexy episode: "Gravity"
    Not a great fan of Tori Petty but I think there was good sexual tension between her and Tuvok in this ep.

"Human Error"
    Seven and Chakotay's scene cooking is very romantic.

5. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

OH YES! Everyone looked very sexy in The Killing Game but that whole butch/femme of yore deal they had going was hot.

6. Gaith

Gaith Vice Admiral Admiral

That one leapt out at me, too. The Doctor in Seven's body flirting up that alien dame... :techman:

"Worst Case Scenario" comes to mind also, not because of any romance or sensuality per se, but because we're seeing tons of all-too-rare passion from just about all the characters, even if many of 'em aren't real...

7. hux

hux Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Live fast and prosper - Finally, a Janeway i can get on board with (even Janeway thinks so....good stuff)

Unimatrix Zero - a bit disappointing, i was hoping for more chemistry with Axum but it seemed a bit lacking....maybe that's a male point of view (maybe the women disagree)

Imperfection - Vulnerable Seven was very sexy (just me?)

8. teacake

What! That Janeway was totally dorky!

Axum.. well he was there, he was a real person to her and he treated her as a real person and that was all that was needed for poor 7. But yeah, can't even remember what he looked like. It's not like the fandom is panting after J/Ax and writing endless fictions (yes I know there will be some) about their reuniting. Though I wouldn't be adverse to Treklit going there just out of interest.

I agree about Imperfection.

9. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

No, not just you, that was the episode where Icheb tried to #### her.

10. picardo

picardo Lieutenant Red Shirt

I think the "alien" woman who intimated with kim, aboard the Varro ship in Season 5, was really beautiful.

11. Drone

Drone Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Exactly right sir!! I'd wager the Doc got greater gratification from all of his experiences here than any other situation in canon. Quite the sensual overload I would say!!! :guffaw:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  12. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Killing Game, Part 1

Janeway in a great white suit, and Seven in a very nice dress with the hair down.

13. teacake

That scene is all kinds of awesome..

14. theWalker

theWalker Cadet Newbie

I'll second that.

15. teacake

She looks like an exploded bug. You know how they are full of evil coloured goo when you squish them.

16. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

And then Trip had headaches and Dr Phlox prescribed him Vulcan Erotic Headache Massages. That's actually the thing that originally got me to quit the series, I didn't watch the end of it till last year.

I'm having trouble thinking of an episode of Voyager that I genuinely felt was sexy. All the moments that could have legitimately been erotic felt so awkward. Like Paris and B'elana rolling around on the ground when she was in Pon Farr. And Seven was dressed sexily but Jeri Ryan was very effective in acting in non-sexy mannerisms. The only character who could have pulled off sexy was Janeway and she was never in sexy situations. I suppose if Kes had stayed and had a courting period with Paris that could have been sexy. I guess, the way Seven was dressed in Killing Game was rather attractive.

17. Drone

Drone Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Is that a nice way to refer to a character that you have elevated to MEH status? She was pretty sweaty, but there wasn't that much goo. More like mucilage anyway.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  18. Lance

Lance Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Ewww, just getting that image out of my head. :D

19. Frontier

Frontier Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't know about episode, but a few scenes in "Blood Fever" where actually good in the "sexy without being exploitative or one-sided" category.

20. hux

hux Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Human Error - The least sexiest thing i've ever seen (Seven sucking the sauce from Chakotays finger.....so awkward and sexless)

Author Author
    - Red head slutty Two of three saying "it hurts when i do this" in her baby voice :techman: