Comic book questions and other ramblings (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Galactus, Nov 26, 2009.

1. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

Holy Toledo! What's it called?

2. Allyn Gibson

Allyn Gibson Vice Admiral Admiral

It just launched in the Batman/Doc Savage special, and there's going to be a world built around the pulp heroes.

3. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Intrepid Explorer Administrator

Is that going to be the "First Wave" line?

4. wew

wew Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I believe that is what they are calling it.

5. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

Sweet! I just bought that special last week, but I haven't read it yet; I had no idea it was the start of a new Pulp line. Today I am happy. :hugegrin:

6. Galactus

Galactus Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

As amazing as this sounds, I have never read a Star Trek comic book. Not one single one. I really only like super powered super hero comics. Star Trek just seemed like it would be too slow or something in the comic.

Yeah I keep an eye on what's going on but I just these comics just don't do it for me. I like my heroes larger than life, not everyday people. I don't like my super-villains saving the planet and being given control of everything. I like my heroes to be heroes, not people with problems doing whatever.

I will take a look at that Jack Staff comic. Ok more questions?
    Isn't Christopher Kent suppose to be like a kid or did I miss something. Flamebird is Supergirl's sister? Superboy is back right? And Impulse/Kid Flash became the new Flash and then Barry came back?

As someone already said, DC is definitely too crowded. And does everyone in Marvel now have an illegimate son. Son of Wolverine, Son of Hulk, where is the Son of Captain America? Are they ever going to get rid of Sentry. Oh and when did Quasare become a homosexual woman?

7. Allyn Gibson

Allyn Gibson Vice Admiral Admiral

His body ages suddenly and rapidly.

Adopted sister, in a way.

When Connor died in Infinite Crisis, he was put in the same Kryptonian regeneration chamber that Superman was put in after he died at Doomsday's hands. But because Connor wasn't fully Kryptonian, his cells didn't recharge as quickly. It took a thousand years, and Connor was released from the chamber in the 31st century in Legion of Three Worlds. Whereupon he laid the smack down on Superboy-Prime.

Correct.

8. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Caped Trek Mod Admiral

Technically, Impulse/Kid Flash became the new Flash, got killed, then Wally came back, then Bart came back, then Barry came back. :D

9. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

And Wally's daughter is the new Impulse.