Chuck: The Final Season (For Real This Time)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Joe Washington, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Joe Washington

Joe Washington Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

The clock is counting down to the impending premiere of the final season of Chuck:(. Until that day and even after it, I have decided to create this thread for fans of the show like myself to discuss any thoughts, hopes, fears, or spoilers on the subject of the show's wrap-up:).

Let me start the thread with the disclosure of a spoiler I've come across that would resolve the big question on the minds of those who were wondering about the possibility of a Charah baby in the show's future (Click the following link and then click "click this link" on the site it sends you to. You'll find the Chuck spoiler I'm talking of near the end of the article.): http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/08/latest-from-kristin-various-shows-22th.html

2. Gary Mitchell

Gary Mitchell Fleet Admiral Admiral

Are you sure it's Charah and not Suck? :)

3. Joe Washington

4. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I still haven't seen Season 4! I was working on Monday nights throughout the whole thing!

I need it to come out on Blu-Ray so I can catch up.

5. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

As far as I'm concerned, the show wrapped up at the end of last season, but have fun yall.

6. spooky spice

spooky spice Commander Red Shirt

I'll be very sad to see it go, it's been such fun having these crazy geeks as "friends" for the last few years

7. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

I watched the first 4 seasons over this summer and its easily become on my favourite shows, I will miss it after this final season.

8. Tom Hendricks

Tom Hendricks Vice Admiral Premium Member

While I have enjoyed Chuck, I for one will not be sad when it is gone. It lived longer then it probably should have and while I'm thankful for that, the show never really grew.

9. I Grok Spock

I Grok Spock Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

It certainly was running out of steam last season, but I think I can find the time to watch the last 13. Now that they have a definite end point, I'm hopeful Fedak and crew might bring back the funny and end on a high note.

10. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

I have high hopes for the series fnale because Chuck is simply great at finales IMO with the season 3 finale being the best episode to date.

11. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Yeah, the middle part of Chuck's seasons are sometimes fairly mediocre, but the finale arcs are always fucking awesome.

12. timothy

timothy Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Noooooooo, I am hoping season five will give it a boost for a 6th season.

13. Joe Washington

I hope they create another Volkoff-like villain for the final season instead of another all-powerful conspiracy of faceless, nameless men like the Ring and Fulcrum.

14. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

Please no.. for me personally the weak points of the show were the villains which were just cardboard cutouts, 2D type of villains (but then Chuck was never about seriousness and drama).

As much as i love the show and the cast the show has run its course and for the most part it has run well. There have been so many awesome moments in it and the cast really fused together well but at this point the stories are done and everything that could come afterwards would just be stunt writing to top the last big thing until Chuck builds his own spacestation and creates SHIELD (with Casey as Dum Dum Dugan :lol:) which would put it past ridiculous even for light show such as Chuck.

I just hope that the actors find decent work elsewhere because i liked all of them.. i'm not worried for Levy, Baldwin or Strahovsky but for the supporting cast which was awesome and a big and important part why Chuck was so much fun to watch.

15. Joe Washington

I'm liking Season 5 so far. Chuck and Sarah losing most of the money they gained from Volkoff isn't a bad thing because it brings them more down to earth and gives them interesting struggles for them to go through. It also gives the Buy More more of a purpose in the story. The Intersect's corruption of Morgan is another interesting storyline that I hope won't be short-term. Decker is a dick and not an interesting enough villain to me. So I hope he gets killed off soon and we get to see Team Chuck face off a more worthy opponent in its final season. Maybe Getrude Verbanski could fit the bill. I'm liking her already.