A Khan and Klingon alliance?

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by los2188, Feb 28, 2013.

1. los2188

los2188 Commander Red Shirt

One of the ideas or a neat hope of mine, which I don't think is going to happen, is this...what if the Klingons were the ones to discover Khan on the Botnay Bay? I can imagine an angry Khan who was sent away wanting to exact revenge on the people of Earth who, in a sense, wronged him and his followers. With all of that, he convinces the Klingons to help him destroy the Federation and Earth, but I would imagine that at some point Khan turns on the Klingons for whatever reason like using the Klingons as a means to maybe control the Alpha quadrant as well...what do you think?

2. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

I suspect that Khan is antagonistic toward the Klingons and causes them some trouble.

3. Dukhat

Dukhat Admiral Admiral

I think we'll find out in two and a half months.

4. HaventGotALife

HaventGotALife Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Star Trek: Nemesis already did this. Shinzon is Khan, the Romulan fleet is the strength of the Romulan Empire. How Shinzon gets control of Romulus is by promising Earth as a prize to the Romulan Military. He stops only to make sure he'll live, but is conflicted when he's around humans and hesitates to kill Picard to save his own life.

5. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

:confused:

6. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

While sucking.

:guffaw: :guffaw:

No.

7. WarpFactorZ

WarpFactorZ Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Really? Nemesis was *identical* to TWOK. The figure from the "past" hellbent on vengeance against Kirk/Picard -- each the same person, yet opposite in morality. The "doomsday" weapon, the battle in the "nebula", Spock/Data sacrificing his life to save the Enterprise (but not really dead; the Katra/B-4 chip lives on...).

"Shinzon is Khan" is quite accurate a comparison.

8. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

I don't recall the TNG episode that introduced Shinzon as an adversary of Picards ;)

9. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

Ben is Glory. Glory is Ben.

10. Caligula

Caligula Vice Admiral Admiral

11. thumbtack

thumbtack Commodore Commodore

Seems unlikely. We've seen him doling out whup-ass to the Klingons in the trailer.

12. shapeshifter

shapeshifter Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yeah. Whoever Cumberbatch is playing, (NOT Khan :p ) it is more likely he is acting to stir up the Klingons against the Fed.