calamity si's Dominion War folder

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by calamity_si, May 17, 2013.

1. calamity_si

calamity_si Commander Red Shirt

Here's where I'll be posting shots of my Jem Hadar and Cardassian warships. Heres a few to start off with;

Keldon Class warship

I've always loved this beefed up Cardassian warship ever since I first saw it in the DS9 Season 3 episode, 'Defiant'. Unfortunately, we only ever saw them getting their butts very thoroughly wooped and then that was it - we never saw them involved in some of those big Dominion battles later on which always disappointed me. Browzing in the Sketchup warehouse I realised that nobody had really created this variant, I thought I'd have a crack at it.*There was already a perfectly good Galor class warship model created by ALM Works, which is what the bulk of this model consists of, so thanks and credit go to him for that. Upon closer inspection, the original disruptor array and saucer section at the front weren't quite right, so I took those out and remodeled them completely, then added the Keldon class add-ons (the spine section and tail fins). There was also a very nice CGI render on Drexfiles of the Galor class, which I used for texturing the skin.

[​IMG]

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Looks good :)

I like the Micro Machine version of this design :)

Heroclix one looks ugly cus its too brown where it should be yellowish

3. calamity_si

Thanks, I've actually got the keldon class micromachines!

4. calamity_si

Sterbach Attack!

I actually made the Keldon class modifications to ALM Works' model specifically for this shot. I wanted to try and duplicate that famous 'Galaxy Firepower' shot from DS9 but with the Intrepid Prototype and Keldon class warships.
    [​IMG]

5. calamity_si

6. calamity_si

The Die is cast

I named this piece after one of my favourite little battle sequences from the DS9 Season 3 Episode of the same name. This is where the combined Tal Shiar and Obsidian Order Fleets attempt to attack the Founder's Homeworld in the Omarion Nebula and are utterly wiped out by a Jem' Hadar attack fleet of over 150 ships.

[​IMG]

Credits:

Jem'Hadar Fighter by me: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=30193ffb18ca92b41824efdc502a836c
    Keldon Class warships by me & ALM Works: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=15b7deb277a0f80a3c698cc470a9fb31
    Romulan Warbirds by Carbon Dudeoxide: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=c5b88c16e0091eed6208ceb8c2299bcc

Last edited: May 18, 2013
  7. calamity_si

8. Kaiser

Cool Renders :)

I one time bought a Jem'hadar Attack ship painted like a Cardassian ship once on Ebay :)

9. Finn

Finn Bad Batch of TrekBBS Admiral

I wonder why would Jem'Hadar ships have windows?

10. Kaiser

Maybe there actually Sensors?