Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A is for Antimatter injector. It's stuck again. I guess I could be like Kirk and just kick the crap out of it.
    B is for Berengarian dragons. Vulcans like T'Pol and Spock seemed to be familiar with the species.
    C is for Chekov. He screams like a girl but has the constitution of a girly man.
    D is for Deltan women. Bald and celibate. At least they're celibate around Earth humans and other Federation humanoids.
    E is for Ekos. Planet of the Nazi's.
    F is for Ferengi Marauder spacecraft.
    G is for Gomtuu.
    H is for Harry Mudd's alter ego when he first encountered the Enterprise crew: Captain Leo Walsh.
    I is for Iconian Orifices.
    J is for Journeys to unexplored worlds and star systems.
    K is for Klingon pants. They like 'em tight.
    L is for Leonard James Akaar. His Mom is CatWoman. The wackadoodle one.
    M is for Melakon of Ekos, the real power behind that world's Nazi regime.
    N is for Neela. Bajoran assassin.
    O is for Orb. Even though it looks like an hourglass in a box?
    P is for Pacifica, a beautiful ocean-covered planet and the location of at least one major conference of Federation member worlds.

2. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for Antimatter injector. It's stuck again. I guess I could be like Kirk and just kick the crap out of it.
    B is for Berengarian dragons. Vulcans like T'Pol and Spock seemed to be familiar with the species.
    C is for Chekov. He screams like a girl but has the constitution of a girly man.
    D is for Deltan women. Bald and celibate. At least they're celibate around Earth humans and other Federation humanoids.
    G is for Gomtuu.
    H is for Harry Mudd's alter ego when he first encountered the Enterprise crew: Captain Leo Walsh.
    P is for Pacifica, a beautiful ocean-covered planet and the location of at least one major conference of Federation member worlds.
    Q is for quirky computers that only communicate through swirling, blinking lights. They seem to be a mainstay of TOS. Just how high was the people that designed those User Interfaces? How can anybody get any work done?

3. cooleddie74

G is for Gomtuu.
    Q is for quirky computers that only communicate through swirling, blinking lights. They seem to be a mainstay of TOS. Just how high was the people that designed those User Interfaces? How can anybody get any work done?
    R is for Ron Tracey, respected and accomplished Starfleet captain who went mad with ambition and delusions of grandeur and violated the Prime Directive.

4. Captain Rob

G is for Gomtuu.
    R is for Ron Tracey, respected and accomplished Starfleet captain who went mad with ambition and delusions of grandeur and violated the Prime Directive.
    S is for Suliban. Genetically engineered badguys.

5. cooleddie74

G is for Gomtuu.
    T is for the Talarian war with the Federation in the 2350s.

6. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

G is for Gomtuu.
    U is for Universal Armageddon.

7. cooleddie74

G is for Gomtuu.
    V is for Vengeance, the secret (yet not-so-secret) warship project conducted by Admiral Marcus of Starfleet Command and Section 31 in the wake of the destruction of Vulcan and the awakening of Khan Noonien Singh.

8. Orac

G is for Gomtuu.
    V is for Vengeance, the secret (yet not-so-secret) warship project conducted by Admiral Marcus of Starfleet Command and Section 31 in the wake of the destruction of Vulcan and the awakening of Khan Noonien Singh.
    W is for Wolf 359.

9. cooleddie74

G is for Gomtuu.
    W is for Wolf 359.
    X is for Xon's hair. If the Star Trek Phase II screen test footage is any indication, it would have been quite un-Vulcanlike.

10. Captain Rob

G is for Gomtuu.
    W is for Wolf 359.
    X is for Xon's hair. If the Star Trek Phase II screen test footage is any indication, it would have been quite un-Vulcanlike.
    Y is for Yamok Sauce.

11. cooleddie74

G is for Gomtuu.
    W is for Wolf 359.
    Y is for Yamok Sauce.
    Z is for Zek's decision to make Rom his successor as Grand Nagus of the Ferengi Alliance towards the end of the Dominion War.

12. Orac

A is for Admiral James T. Kirk.

13. cooleddie74

B is for Bob of the Cetacean Institute in San Francisco in the year 1986.

14. Orac

C is for Constable Odo.

15. cooleddie74

C is for Constable Odo.
    D is for the Dominion of the Gamma Quadrant. Solids beware.

16. Orac

C is for Constable Odo.
    E is for Empok Nor. It's spooky baby.

17. cooleddie74

C is for Constable Odo.
    F is for the Federation Science Council.

18. Orac

C is for Constable Odo.
    G is for Garth of Izar.

19. cooleddie74

C is for Constable Odo.
    G is for Garth of Izar.
    H is for the Haakonian metreon cascade weapon used against the Talaxian people.

20. Orac

C is for Constable Odo.
    G is for Garth of Izar.
    H is for the Haakonian metreon cascade weapon used against the Talaxian people.
    I is for Isolinear optical chips.