January Art Challenge - Klaus

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Klaus, Jan 10, 2013.

1. B.J.

B.J. Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^ OSHA was the first to fall under the Empire's rule.

2. Klaus

Klaus Vice Admiral Admiral

See section 1aa-13cf of the Empire Safety and Health Administration Bottomless Pit Guidelines, including update 14a, "Janitor Safety While Bodies Are Falling".

3. Venardhi

Venardhi Vice Admiral Admiral

Neat idea, but I think this is another example of your affinity for reflective surfaces letting down the execution of a fine concept.

4. Klaus

Klaus Vice Admiral Admiral

Well as I said I ran out of time for a full treatment, and the shininess is itself a comment on the JJprise look in this case... :D

5. JES

JES Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Don't even get me started about that little trope! I hate it when there is a lack of handrails over a chasm where they have no right not to be there! I absolutely loathed it when I encountered areas while playing Star Wars Jedi Knight and Jedi Academy that lacked any hand rails, and as fun as it was push baddies down to their deaths, I was always afraid of accidentally overstepping and having my character fall to his death, and I couldn't help but think how terrifying it would be to walk through those areas in real life, unless I had wings or could otherwise defy gravity.