Do you have a "hot" experience to tell?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by An Officer, Dec 16, 2008.

1. An Officer

An Officer Vice Admiral Admiral

Girls don't need to keep anything up, hence the difference in attitudes...

2. Philo

Philo Commodore Commodore

Lucky. ;)

3. An Officer

I guess getting blamed for having it up at the wrong time, then getting blamed for not having it up when you're supposed to... is not always an easy line to walk, physiologically speaking. :lol:

4. Philo

More like "psychologically speaking", but yeah. ;)

5. An Officer

In this case, they are interchangeable.

6. Philo

And how! :lol:

7. TorontoTrekker

TorontoTrekker Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm more interested in the bi-curiosity story. :devil:

I'm not sure that this counts as "hot", but my ex-husband and I took a bus trip to Ottawa back in 1993. We'd had to delay our honeymoon because he came down with the flu (we'd gotten married in February), so we decided later that year to go to Ottawa for a bridge tournament and make that our honeymoon instead. Well, it's a good thing it was the fall, and we had coats with us, because at some point they ended up in our laps so that the other passengers couldn't see what we were doing (though I think the guy across the aisle from us had his suspicions).

A bit before that, when we were still living in Waterloo (in a townhouse with four other guys), we woke up one morning and, well, early morning sex has always been a favourite activity of mine. Unfortunately we neglected to check first to see whether my roommate was still in bed on the other side of the room... fortunately he had the good manners to pretend to be asleep the whole time. :o

8. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Back when I was a freshman in college, I'm walking across campus one night and all of a sudden this girl - I recognized her, she lived on the same floor in my dorm - comes towards me and grabs me. She says something like "If anybody asks, we're in love". She said she wanted to go back to her room. She was obviously drunk off her ass, but of course I did nothing, hopeless square that I am. Anyway she did this because she didn't want to get arrested by campus security (one of whom passed us on our way back; we acted the part of a 'couple' for the officer's benefit). As soon as the security officer left, the girl disengaged and said "Okay, we're not in love anymore" and then walked into the dorm.

This is as close to 'hot' as I have ever gotten. Pathetic, innit?