Girls - is this the man for you?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Miss Chicken, Sep 26, 2013.

1. MacLeod

MacLeod Admiral Admiral

Realestically speaking many of us both male and feamle have things we look for in a potential partner. Just that some have a longer list than others

2. Leith Jones

Leith Jones Vice Admiral Admiral

Whaddya bet he has already bought a catalog of Asian women looking for American husbands?

3. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

And I thought I was bad with my "Tragically unhip older man with no ambition seeks late teen early twenties nymphomaniac super model type for long relationship of utter dependence."

4. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Probably. but this guy seems needlessly picky but, okay, he likes what he likes. I guess we can't fault him too much on that if we all wrote down our "ideal mate" down to hair color, size, personality, body piercings/ink we'd probably come out sounding pretty shallow and such too. I think where this guy mostly loses any sympathy is when he gets into rather racist diatribes. Which, again, fine, he likes certain skin color on his women. In of itself not "bad."

Then he goes and says "I'm not racist but here's a long list of reasons why white people are better than black people" which I think is the point he fully straps on the asshat.

5. Tora Ziyal

Tora Ziyal Vice Admiral Admiral

Well, I'd suggest maybe considering someone with just one if she's really great in other ways.

6. Australis

Australis Writer - Australis Admiral

Hey! You copied my listing! :lol:

7. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

You can definitely see his dick through his pants on the front page of his website.

8. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

Probably a good idea. I'm not getting any younger.

9. Vendikarr

Vendikarr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I will admit I don't find women with a very dark skin tone attractive. I also don't find pale skin / blond hair very attractive. I have always been attracted to the mediterranean look (dark hair, bronze or tan skin tone, which includes light skinned 'black' women).

This guy goes out of his way to come across as racist while saying he's not racist.

10. Trekker4747

Trekker4747 Boldly going... Premium Member

Well, that's fine. It's one thing to prefer a skin color over another in a potential mate. But it's a whole other thing to prefer that because you have a notion of White Supremacy and go into a racist list of reasons why you don't like that skin color (because you find them to be an inferior race.)

11. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hey man we all got dealbreakers.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtMU8nvZzOs[/yt]

12. Tiberius

Tiberius Commodore Commodore

There's a word for people like him.

WANKER.

In his case, apparently it's literal as well.

13. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Can't believe he doesn't know how to swim.

14. teacake

That's useful though for any woman that ends up with him. After taking out the life insurance of course.

15. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

He reacted to his site actually making some news:

Guess what dude.. whenever people are not in total control, tired, stressed etc. and don't have time or the energy to think things through then they are the most honest.

You douchebag are a racist and you don't want a live being with faults and strengths, you want something out of a genetics lab that fits you perfectly so that you don't have to change a single bit and accommodate your partner.

Oh.. and you are a racist. No denying or explaining that.

16. teacake

If even 1/10th of that dribble was his godshonestruth he's still a douchebag.

17. Captain_Nick

Captain_Nick Vice Admiral Admiral

I fail to see what the issue is. The idea that someone should change for the benefit of someone else I consider quite wrong.

18. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

So any time you get a gf and she doesn't like a habit of yours you just ignore it and not even think about it?

No one is asking for a total character change but once you are in a relationship you have to compromise or it won't work. This dude apparently whipped out a shopping list he needs to cross out before he gets together with a woman and if one criteria is not met it's game over.

19. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think you guys are just jealous because he got to work with the great John Lithgow:
    [​IMG]

20. RAMA

RAMA Admiral Admiral

I really don't like being linked to the same gender as this guy.

I HAVE to say this though: the man is racist, however I don't find not having a natural attraction to another race as racist, I falls under the category of personal preference with aesthetics amongst the usual list people mention. We have to be realistic and say yes there are differences is looks with races and some people may not like those differences...it's pretty common and even when exposed to other countries with a majority of other races, there's a reason why Asians wind up with Asians to a great extent and so on. Now having said that, I personally find I can have an attraction to anyone I think is physically pretty within any race.

RAMA