Halo Encyclopedia Oct 1

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral_Young, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

Me again with another coffee table book thread again...oh and mods wasn't sure where this thread should go since it's a book on a video game...please feel free too move it to the appropriate (oh look I spelled it right on the first go!) fourm! I found a mention of it on wikipedia while trying to find something on the Halo Origins thing that was mentioned in the Halo Anime thread and much to my delight and surprise I found this bad boy on Chapters! 352 pages with technical drawings which interest me....I can't wait to buy this. It drops the same day as the revised Marvel Encyclopedia which I may purchase too.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books...-CA&ref=Browse+History:+Recently+Viewed+-+Nav

2. clint g

clint g Admiral Admiral

I dont know if I would pick it up or not but I would read a bit of it if given the chance. The one thing the Halo franchise has done right is it has built up a very interesting universe, and an Encyclopedia is a great place to read up on such a thing :lol: It can even be argued that the Halo universe is more interesting than the games themselves :lol:

3. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah I haven't really played any of the games, but love the soundtracks, have read most of the books, and really like the mythos and universe that it takes place in. I'm really looking forward to this now.

4. John Clark

John Clark Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Sounds like this could be good:)