Would a 6 million dollar man (Bionic Man-type) reboot work now?)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by jefferiestubes8, May 3, 2012.

1. A beaker full of death

A beaker full of death Vice Admiral Admiral

They actually do mention this at some point on-screen in the origin story of either the $6 million man or the bionic woman -- I forget which.

2. theenglish

theenglish Vice Admiral Admiral

I remember my father making this comment every single episode back in the seventies.

This is addressed in Kevin Smith's comic book remake, which (as was mentioned back when this thread was started) would make a great basis for a new series.

3. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

My evil mind is thinking they should've done that in The Bionic Woman revival but for all the wrong reasons. :evil:

Or was that just a 70's thing? It seems like the Hulk was in slow motion when he hulked out and then there was whenever David Carradine used Kung Fu.

4. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

It must have already been said, but the most sure way to guarantee the success of this enterprise is to cast Steve Austin the Wrestler as Steve Austin the 6 million dollar man to pull in the WWE audience and guarantee a minimum of 80 million viewers each week.