How often do you watch DS9?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Marie1, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Commodore Commodore

My girlfriend (Lt Rowy) and I are going to be having a huge marathon of the Final Chapter of DS9 on Sunday. We're watching all of Trek in viewing order (see the link in my signature).

2. intrinsical

intrinsical Commodore Commodore

I have not watched it in years, but I have lots of favorite moments ingrained in my memories. Besides, I visit DS9 everyday on Star Trek Online. Favorite place in the game.

3. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

MeTV carries TOS on Saturdays at 9PM EST. In my area it's a digital sub-channel of the NBC affiliate WLWT-TV.

4. LOKAI of CHERON

LOKAI of CHERON Commodore Commodore

Personally, I really like both of those episodes. Vive la différence and all that. Oh, and before I forget - Allamaraine, count to four... :techman:

5. G2309

G2309 Captain Captain

I'm watching a lot recently as I find the French subtitles and dubbing option good for practicing before i go back to france. I still find the special effects good to look at. The stories also have great rewatch value.

6. Marie1

Marie1 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

l guess maybe l got my DS9 "fix" via the tie in fiction but there hasn't seemed to be as much lately.

7. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

'Storyteller' is on my skip list ahead of those two. Move Along Home amused me a child for whatever reason. :P

8. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

I haven't seen an episode in a few years. I plan on watching the whole thing again when I finish my TNG rewatch.

9. PlainSimpleJoel

PlainSimpleJoel Fleet Admiral Premium Member

Probably a few months ago, I watched seasons 3 through to season 7. Probably rewatch DS9 2 or 3 times per year.

10. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

I've seen it all the way through four times. I'll watch Emissary, some of the Ferengi eps and some Bashir eps as individual episodes now and then. The serial nature of the series has meant I rewatch it a lot less than VOY, ENT or TOS.

11. Marie1

Marie1 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

l enjoy the B-plot of Meridian... the A - plot was just insane. l have this important alien in my belly - which l chose to have... l'll wander to another dimension ... maybe... or end up loose in space and destroy a planet... meh! We'll see!