I need Star Trek Fans!! (what better place!)

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Ineedtrekfans, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

I think the Star Wars/Star Trek feud is mostly a myth, but if you want to read an amusing fictional account of this burning issue, check out GEEKTASTIC, a recent collection of short stories set in the worlds of fandom. The lead story involves a star-crossed romance between a Trekkie and Star Wars fan, who hook up at a scifi convention much to the horror of their respective cliques.

Think "Romeo & Juliet" with Klingons and Jedi . . . .

It was a cute story.

2. Gul Re'jal

Gul Re'jal Commodore Commodore

Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space
    I lot of people wrote "send me a PM" and Ineedtrekfans with her rank of Cadet cannot do it.

3. drazzz52923849

drazzz52923849 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Personally, i hate Star Wars.

4. RandyS

RandyS Vice Admiral Admiral

Who was I chasing?:confused:

I was agreeing with Lokai. I was about to make the same point he did, but noticed he beat me to it.

5. Robert DeSoto

Robert DeSoto Lieutenant Commander

lol my bad. I meant to respond to the last post on page 1, didnt even notice the second page. Just ignore my reply; doesn't make any sense when its not even pointing at the right post haha. And notice I'm using the quote function now lol

6. Robert DeSoto

Robert DeSoto Lieutenant Commander

ahhh i see i see.

fuck that I ain't giving her my email. unless she's hot. are you hot, Ineedtrekfans? lol

7. Too Much Fun

Too Much Fun Commodore Commodore

I don't like Star Wars, but it has nothing to do with being a Star Trek fan. I'm sure if I'd never seen anything related to Star Trek, I still wouldn't care for Star Wars. I saw the first four Star Wars movies and they didn't make much of an impression on me. I thought they were okay, but forgettable. I just think they aren't my kind of thing.

The only Star Wars movie I truly hate is "Revenge of the Sith", probably because it's the only one I saw after I'd become mature enough to watch movies with a very critical eye (about the time I turned 20) rather than passively most of the time and I thought that movie failed on every level- acting, writing, directing, special effects, etc.