Starbase Yukon (Interactive Roleplaying Simulation)

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by Rye, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rye

Rye Ensign Red Shirt

Hiya there guys. I'm really new here, in fact, this is my first post here. I've been a big Trek fan since I was born. My father always watched The Next Generation with me. Not a big fan of the Original series, tolerated the slow pace of DS9, enjoyed Voyager, love Enterprise, all next to my favorite, TNG. (Especially the movies.)

Anyway, I'm the Fleet Executive Officer for Atlantis Fleet, and we currently have many spots available. For a list of all open positions, please click here.

We are a new fleet. Not exactly fresh off the shelf. We do have one already established near-full vessel in our fleet, soon to be adding another. This starbase however, will be a good backbone. It is primarily very high-level positions. When you become a part of the Yukon, you will have seniority on that individual aspect of the fleet, and will be in command during any type of Fleet Action. We do operate in an alternate universe, before the refinement of a few Starfleet technologies, and with an invading Klingon fleet that attacked the wounded Federation following the Dominion War.

Anyway, I should also let you know that you are free to have more than one character. You may create one, then create another NPC in another department. In fact, we encourage it. You can also have another character on a different sim entirely. Since we are soon to be opening a new vessel, all but the command position will be available.

The joining process is simple. Simply click this link and follow the instructions. It's all standard stuff. The sample post is so we can get a good idea of your writing ability, and will affect your rank and placement.

Also, I must tell you that this is something you must be active in. We expect activity each and every week, with some exceptions (health, emergency, etc).

Well, if you guys are interested, feel free to apply. Hope to see some of you there. Also, if this is not the proper category for this. I didn't see any subforum for roleplaying simulations, so I figured since it is fan-written, this makes sense.

http://www.sbyukon.starfleetuk.org/index.php/main/index

The Plot

2. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

There is a thread in Trek Gaming for RPG recruiting, link. You're probably going to get a better response from that thread than here in fanfic.

3. Count Zero

Count Zero No nation but procrastination Moderator

I'm moving this to Trek Gaming in the hope that it will be merged with the existing recruiting thread.

4. Rye

Rye Ensign Red Shirt

Alright, sorry guys. I had not visited that subforum and was not aware there was a thread dedicated to it.

Anyway, we are still searching for applicants and are very excited to help fill our second sim (Starbase Yukon). Upon the filling of this sim, the fleet storyline will be set into motion, and ships will be available to those looking for command.

5. daedalus5

daedalus5 Rear Admiral Moderator

^^^

Ok, will close this thread as you've now spotted the "proper" recruitment one. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.