Happy anniversary Voyager!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Chuckling, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Chuckling

Chuckling Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

2. bbailey861

bbailey861 Admiral Admiral

Nice photo. Does anyone know the restaurant they are eating at?

3. JanewayRulz!

JanewayRulz! Vice Admiral Admiral

Nope.

Happy Day... Voyager! :bolian:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wUJCwXeW6c

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wUJCwXeW6c[/yt]

4. voyagergrl3193

voyagergrl3193 Lieutenant Red Shirt

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY VOYAGER! Even though I've moved on to other shows nowadays, I STILL consider Voyager to be one of my favorite Trek series to air. I can't believe it's been 17 years to the day where I sat at my house, watching the series premeire on UPN!!*tears well up in eyes a bit* And that was such a wonderful photo of all the guys. Heard from a poster on here that RB is now married and has a daughter..so congrats to him! All these men are like fine wine..they taste better with age! :D It would be interesting if they made a Voyager movie and put the actors back in the show after 17 years. I'm not sure if it would skyrocket or not on the box office hits, but..worth a shot I guess! :D

5. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Man Picardo looks like he's aged quite a bit and Beltran has so much more gray hair now. It seems like the only one in that picture that's aged gracefully is Wang. McNeil doesn't look too bad either but Wang still looks somewhat young.

6. CaptainMatt

CaptainMatt Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

They look great together! I wonder how often they get together and go out like that?

7. Mareika

Mareika Captain Captain

Wang is the youngest. He`s 15 years younger than Beltran and Picardo, who are the oldest ones and in the same age.
    Mc Neill is 9 years younger than Beltran and Picardo.
    I think Robert Beltran looks good.

8. Killandra

Killandra Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Voyager aired the day before my 14th birthday!....Oops, there I go showing my age again, lol! I wonder if DS9 and Voyager will also see the Blueray treatment when they hit their 20 or 25th anniversaries...I hope they do, but I know it's a longshot too. :/

9. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Oh, they all look good in their own way. I'm just saying I'm a bit surprised on how much they've changed, especially Beltran. I guess it is great to see how much a cast of your favorite tv show changes over the years.

10. Mareika

Mareika Captain Captain