Most Anticipated SFF Movies for 2014

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JD, Jan 21, 2014.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

So what are you're most anticpated movies of the year?
    Here are mine, and why they're on my list:
    I, Frankenstein: I really like the Underworld movies, and this looks like a fun movie done in a similar style.

Divergent, Vampire Academy, and Winter's Tale: I haven't read the books, but the trailers and plots of these look really appealing to me.

Mr. Peabody & Sherman: Looks like a lot of fun, and most of Dreamworks Animation's stuff has been good.

Muppets Most Wanted: I love the Muppets and I enjoyed the first movie in the new series.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier: The first CA movie was one of my favorite MCU Phase 1 movies, and this looks even better.

The LEGO Movie: This looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Transendance: An interesting premise with a great cast.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2: I really enjoyed the first one, and this one looks even better.

Godzilla: I love Godzilla movies.

X-Men: Days of Future Past: The X-Men movie series is one of my favorites, and the return of Brian Singer to the directors chair and the return of the original cast members make me very excited.

How to Train Your Dragon 2: I really enjoyed the past entries in the franchise, and the trailer looked great.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: I really liked the first one.

Juptier Ascending: I've really enjoyed the Wachowschi's past movies I've seen, and I like Mila Kunis and Sean Bean.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Marvel hasn't disapointed me yet, and the director's past movie Slither was really good.

Sin City: A Dame to Kill for: The first is one of my favorite movies.

Interstellar: Four words: Christopher Nolan, space movie.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1: The books and movies are favorites of mine.

The Hobbit: There and Back Again: Loved the first two movies and the book.

Into The Woods: Love the play.