NO SPOILERS for Star Trek XII!!! I AM NOT KIDDING

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by HopefulRomantic, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

From M'Sharak's cautionary thread over in the Star Trek XI+ Forum:

If that big ol' spoilery Trek XI+ forum isn't enough for you and you just can't stand it and have to to drop hints in here, we would appreciate it if you would please use spoiler tags. (Instructions here or here.)

Your humble moderator is one of those people who wishes to stay unspoiled about the next Trek movie, so I'll be all over this like a cheap suit. Have a heart, okay? Thanks. :)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  2. HopefulRomantic

REMINDER:

No spoilers without spoiler tags. That includes cutesy-poo wink-wink-nudge-nudge almost-spoilery references that will end up leading to spoilers if someone responds.

I would like to watch this film the way moviegoers did in olden times - NO SPOILERS other than the posters.

So please. I'm begging you. I'm threatening you with warnings. Whatever it takes. PLEASE. Hie thee to the Star Trek XI+ forum if you want to squee over spoilers. Okay?

Thanks.

3. HopefulRomantic

Welp, the movie has been out on DVD and Blu-Ray for over a week now, so the evil Galadriel HR action figure is going back in the closet until the next movie comes out. Eh, I might pull her back out for Halloween, but don't worry. :mallory:

Your restraint has been greatly appreciated, by all those poor souls who didn't get a chance to see the film in theaters and didn't want to be spoiled, and of course by your humble moderator. Thank you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.