Wolverine Old Man Logan

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Mr Light, Nov 11, 2009.

1. barnaclelapse

barnaclelapse Commodore Commodore

I actually thought it was a pretty good idea, myself. I think they might have overdone the reason a little, but the concept in of itself of Wolverine doing something like that was pretty interesting to see.

2. Capt. Vulcan

Capt. Vulcan Vice Admiral Admiral

Thanks for the suggestion! After reading the description I actually opted to pick up 1602 instead of 85 and I'm enjoying it so far. (Although sometimes it makes me feel dumb when I figure out who the characters are really late.)

Forgot to mention Zombies as one of the books I liked, but it seemed to progressively get worse as the series went on. I'm not sure if it was just because I wasn't familiar with the characters in the later books.

3. The Castellan

The Castellan Commodore Commodore

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't keep up on comics...did not Wolverine have his metal ripped from his bones by Magetio? And what happened to ol' Maggy? :vulcan:

4. Myasishchev

Myasishchev Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^Yeah, but that was like twenty years ago. I actually have no idea how he got it back, but it was a long time ago...

5. barnaclelapse

barnaclelapse Commodore Commodore

It wasn't that long ago.

As for how he got it back I don't know either.

Off to Wikipedia!

6. TheBrew

TheBrew Vice Admiral Admiral

I followed this series monthly and I really enjoyed it. I'm sure that in trade format it seems really dead, but when you had to wait for it, the tension for Wolverine to pop his claws was so thick that when he did, it was a big "Fuck Yeah" moment for me. I had been waiting over 6 months for it to happen, so it was great.

Plus I doubt that the super soldier serum was actually real.