2 questions about Vulcan/Human relationships.

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by serenitytrek1, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serenitytrek1

serenitytrek1 Commander

Although I refer Vulcan/Human paring to Human/klingon. There is something that keeps bugging me about a Vulcan/human relationship.

First, is it fair to compare it to a human/vampire relationship. Vulcans could live for 200+ years when human are considered lucky if they get to live up to a 100. Anyone human that enters a relationship with a Vulcan know what they are signing up for, it is not happily ever after as humans get old when Vulcan are still in their youth. Am not saying it’s a bad thing but it will definitely get awkward for any human to watch their partner age a lot slower than them.

Secondly, since Vulcan’s are 3 times stronger than humans are humans likely to enjoy sleeping with a Vulcan or are they likely to find it hurtful?

2. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

Leave the vampires out, refine your topic, and this might make a good subject for a General Trek Discussion forum thread. However, it really hasn't got a lot to do with the movies being discussed in this forum.

Would you like me to move the thread for you?

3. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

Maybe he's referring to Spock/Uhura in ST XI?

4. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

In an exceedingly roundabout way, making no mention whatsoever of any characters, situations or events from that movie? I do wonder.

In the meantime, I'm going to close this. I'll leave it up to the thread-starter either to rethink her topic and repost it in an appropriate forum, or to send me a PM request for moving this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.