Your Star Trek Online Screenshots!

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by Timofnine, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Methos

Methos Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

spacewalking outside Earth Space Dock isn't really a good idea...

[​IMG]

Without a space suit on, even less of a good idea lol

[​IMG]

M

2. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

I like your crew shot. Double resolution, right? Also the uniforms look very cool.

The bridge is alright, but I STILL don't like the colors... just way to much black. It looks like a war room instead of an Enterprise bridge.

I also consider the bridge not just the bridge but an entire deck. They missed an opportunity to include a conference room set up for the observation lounge part in the lower front.

Curious how the thing would feel if they changed the colors and included real walls to sperated the bridge area from the rest of the deck.
    And it needs a helm...

3. Bird of Prey

Bird of Prey Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

You beat me to it !! :p For those wondering, I was standing beside the window before starting an STF. When the STF was over, I was beamed back to ESD, but on the wrong side of the window !! :wtf: I will post some of my pics later tonight, which also reveals that the map for Quarks is directly under the ESD floor map.

4. Methos

nope, that's just at standard res... 1920 x 1080 on dx11...

I keep bouncing between my uniform choices... on the one hand, i do like the grey topped version i used in my last picture... but been using these ones lately, sort of a cross between the 'future' style one i normally use, and the standard TNG style...

[​IMG]

I'm kinda fond of that design really, and the splash of, admittedly, very dark colour, I think really sets off the 'path' line across the chest...

M

5. Methos

[​IMG]

Quick screenshot to commemorate my 'Frictive Force' Accolade... woohoo... i've now officially dealt out over 2,000,000 points of polaron damage lol, and get the "Enforcer" title and power (+2% Polaron Damage strength) to add to my already quite hefty +72% Polaron damage from my consoles lol

Keep this up and i'll be doubling every hit of polaron damage soon lol

M

6. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Captain Captain

It used to be easy to get outside the window on ESD. It may still be but I haven't tried in a while. Anything that took you away and brought you back would do it - beaming up/down, changing instances, etc. It's fun to do when there's a lot of new folks around.

Yep, I've been intergrating Polaron weapons on several of my characters' ship builds. (It's now cool to mix energy weapons again!) I'm now including depleting the enemy's energy as part of my tactical strategy.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  7. Methos

better shot of my newly designed uniforms...

[​IMG]

Definitely happy with my crew now :D, just need my Orion slave gir... ahem, tactical officer, to complete the set lol

M

8. Methos

[​IMG]

oh hell no, you did not just shoot that green s#!t at me...

M

9. Ruaidhri

Ruaidhri Commodore Commodore

Ruaidhri...Toronto in body, Philly in spirit!
    I like them! Very stylish!

I am really late to this party, as I just started playing a couple of weeks ago, but here are some screen shots of my first two ships. I've been trying very hard to get action shots.

This is the Vercingetorix, my starter light cruiser:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this one is my cruiser, the Nathanael Greene:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Methos

Love the shots you posted, yeah action shots are hard to come by... mostly because you're using both hands for action control, hard to spare one for the print screen button lol

Well we're always around with the fleet chat channel, hit me up if you need a hand with any missions or anything :)

M

11. SilentP

SilentP Commodore Commodore

I'm also a tad late to the game with screenshots, always forgot to paste them after I had saved them and only just discovered where the game saves them, so here are some ones from my early days.

[​IMG]

My Klingon captain investigating the strange goings on at the Drozana Station.

[​IMG]

My cruiser (U.S.S. Paladin) falls to the urge to get a 'fan' shot while time travelling.

[​IMG]

The Paladin searching for clues in the Preserver puzzle.

12. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Captain Captain

You guys should disable the shield ring graphics FX for the action shots (in the Options menu).

13. Ruaidhri

Ruaidhri Commodore Commodore

Ruaidhri...Toronto in body, Philly in spirit!
    Oh yeah, I did that right before I got my cruiser. Browsing through this thread gave me the heads up about the ability to do that. The shots are much prettier without that ring.

14. Methos

woohoo... finally got my Orion Slave Gir... ahem... Tactical officer...

Everyone meet Kara, the latest addition to The Scimitar's crew...

[​IMG]

Trained in Beam Fire at Will II, Attack Pattern Delta III, Attack Pattern Omega II, Smoke Grenade I, Lunge II, Plasma Grenade II, Ambush II and Seduce... wait, what?!? lmao

[​IMG]

Damn... seems she shares all those traits with my girlfriend lmao

M

15. Timelord Victorious

Nice. Looks like the Diplo Boffs finally have purple quality traits! They used to be white.

16. Methos

haven't really done much with her yet, going to redo some ground missions to see how she behaves with the rest of my away team... might need to rejig some active skills to mesh her in properly

M

17. Timelord Victorious

Looks like she has sone high value abilities already. She is probably gonna run wild with the plasma grenades. "hey, sweety, how di you like my two biiig, rooouuund, hot.... Grenades?!!!"

18. sbk1234

sbk1234 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It's nice that she's taking her responsibilities as a Starfleet officer seriously and is dressing conservatively. Wearing pants and all. Much more professional than what an Orion woman would usually be wearing. ;)

19. Methos

yup... that's about as fully clothed as i could get her lol

strangely enough you can't add any starfleet style clothing to her, which i think is really odd considering they're all on the same models... it wouldn't be that hard to alter some of the clothing skins to a variant for diplomatic officer clothing... a sort of mix between Starfleet and Klingon... or having a sash like Worf's as an additional for diplomatic officers like her...

M

20. SilentP

SilentP Commodore Commodore

[​IMG]

Please don't see me, please don't see me, please don't see me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.