Best Sci Fi Podcast?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Patrick O'Brien, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Patrick O'Brien

Patrick O'Brien Captain Captain

Does anyone know any good sci fi podcast's on I-tunes? I am looking for book, movie, short story reviews, etc...

2. indianatrekker26

indianatrekker26 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

my favorite podcast out there is at www.rebelforceradio.com. As you can imagine, it focuses on star wars. Great duo of Jason and Jimmy Mac run that. Another great podcast is over at www.geekoutonline.com. Hosted by Steve Glosson. He talks all things scifi, whether it be comics, books, movies, tv shows, etc.

3. Patrick O'Brien

^Thanks indianatrekker:bolian: I'll check them both out.

4. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

5. Leroy

Leroy Commodore Commodore

I have one I like to listen to that focuses on mostly mech anime (with an emphasis on the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise) and some sci-fi (they have review BSG and some other shows). It's called Gundamn. They also have specials where they cover conventions the last one they did they went to Megacon with their panel featuring the cast of TNG.

Link to Gundamn forum

6. AvBaur

AvBaur Captain Captain

7. Shawnster

Shawnster Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I have bookmarked:
    Broken Sea Audio Productions
    Pendant Audio
    Times Past Old Time Radio Broadcasts has some science fiction like Forbidden Planet
    Creative Audioscapes has 2 Star Wars dramas. I enjoyed "In the Shadows"
    The Audio Drama Directory has links to a wide variety of genres.

I just finished listening to 1918 from Aural Stage Studios. I found it very funny and entertaining. UFOs crash on Earth during WWI and the armies continue to wage war with alien tech. Written very tongue-in-cheek.

8. Patrick O'Brien

^Thanks to all of you guys. I have a ton of stuff to check out t now:bolian: