Anyone watching TowerPrep?

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Tom Hendricks, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Tom Hendricks

Tom Hendricks Vice Admiral Premium Member

I didn't get to watch the first episode, to many things to record on one night. However I got the second episode and it seams genuinely interesting. Just was wondering if anyone else was watching.

2. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

I caught the first episode and the most recent one (the third?). It's a Paul Dini creation and it has the participation of X-Files veterans Glen Morgan, James Wong, and Darin Morgan, so it's worth checking out. I was interested but not totally enthralled by the first episode, which is why I didn't make a point of watching the second. But after seeing another episode, I've concluded that both of the female leads are really hot, so that's a good reason to stick around even on top of the storytelling being somewhat interesting.

3. propita

propita Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yes. Kinda like it. Mysteries without having to rack my brain about them.

4. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

The Wongs are involved?! I must check this out now.

5. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

The Morgans (Glen and Darin) are involved as producers. James Wong directed this week's episode, IIRC. And it's created and run by Paul Dini.

6. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Back in high school I thought that S:AAB and Millennium S2 were the greatest things since sliced bread.

7. alica

alica Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Its currently airing on cartoon network from October 16,Ian is a rebellious teenager who had recently been suspended from his school. Shortly thereafter, he wakes in a mysterious preparatory high school, with no idea how he got there nor where it is located.

8. Caliburn24

Caliburn24 Commodore Commodore

I've been watching the show. I enjoy the sort of Harry Potter crossed with X-Men vibe of the school.