T.H.U.G.life: It's Trip-alicious!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by JiNX-01, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

:evil:I can imagine Connor's suprise when someone mentions he has a Calender pinup picture to sign for an autograph.;):drool:

2. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

Cool! Thanks!

If you get him to autograph one of my calendar pages, I will be in serious need of a scan so I can have a copy. Plus a detailed report of his reaction. Pretty please? :biggrin:

3. Reanok

HR how long it take you to make up your Trip 7 T'Pol calendars using photoshop?Connor's movie StarRunners will be shown Sunday Jnauary at 200 a.m.on the Scify channel.

4. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

2 a.m. Great.

5. HopefulRomantic

Find pic, make pretty, add calendar foo, resize... multiply by 12... probably a day. I'm no Michelangelo -- these are very simple jobs, nothing like star could do with her photoshop magic. I spread the work out over several weeks. Took a lot longer to get the web pages built than make the pictures. :lol:

6. Reanok

Hopeful Romantic your multitalented I think folks will agree that your calender turned out wonderfully.:)

7. NXOner

NXOner Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Beautiful Calendar - thanks HR - only suggestion - could you get the days on with the dates? Then it would be more usable, although it's hard to drag your eyes from the main image anyway! :drool:

I'm in mourning - my favourite character for the last 28 years on my guilty pleasure radio soap 'The Archers' has just been killed off in a badly written, out of character and violent and pointless way to 'celebrate' it's 60th Anniversary - sound familiar anyone?

The fans of this most popular of shows are messaging and tweeting like crazy and calling it the TSATTC episode, a quote from the show's producer VW, "to shake Ambridge to the Core". The only character who was universally sweet and likeable is lost, and the lives of his fictional family ruined. Millions of fans are angry [​IMG]

History repeats itself ......:eek:

8. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

OMG! Bermaga must have moved to England after being run out of Paramount.

9. HopefulRomantic

Great idea... for next year. Right now, the thought of redoing 120 pictures is making my eyes cross. :lol:

10. TripTucker2012

TripTucker2012 Lieutenant Junior Grade

I love this thread!:bolian:

The calendar was absolutely gorgeous! Sure beats the plain ones I'm used to. What a fine way to start out the new year!

I've really been enjoying the pics that everyone has posted. I've done the usual picture collecting off of Google and Bing, so any new pictures have been very welcome. Thanks for sharing this with me!:beer:

I'm new to this board but I must admit this thread is my favorite place to be. Keep up the good work and I hope to get to know my fellow T.H.U.G.S!! :)

11. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

This is definitely the best thread for eye-candy.

Speaking of which, more pics please!

12. star

star Vice Admiral Admiral

Welcome, welcome. This is definitely the best thread for visual treats!

Here are some old avatars I've made....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And, of course, there is my favorite screencap of all time:

[​IMG]

(It's a little fuzzy... I need to find a better version of it)

Why, yes, I am obsessed with Mirror Universe Tucker. :devil:

[​IMG]

He's HAWT!!! :drool::drool::drool:

13. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: yeah, baby :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

14. TripTucker2012

TripTucker2012 Lieutenant Junior Grade

Thank you much North! Nice pics! :drool:

I'll be checking in with my favorite thread from time to time to say hi. Should I find any pics I will be sure to send them your way.

I've been to the different threads on here and some of the people really can't stand Trip and it honestly makes no sense to me. I've read everything from "I hate his accent" to "He abuses aliens." Some of this stuff I just don't get. Oh well. :shrug:

Have a good one and I hope to talk to all of you soon!:)

15. Allee

Allee Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Yeah, I don't get it. Even if he weren't so damn HOT, how could you not like the guy!?!? ;) He had me from, "I took a shower this morning. How 'bout you, Cap'n?"

16. star

star Vice Admiral Admiral

^:lol:

I'll admit, he had to grow on me. I am generally "anti-pretty-boy" and he struck me as the token pretty boy of the show when I saw the premiere. But he won me over. :D

17. Reanok

Thanks for the new Connor pictures.:cool::bolian:

18. Allee

Allee Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Chalk it up to bad lighting, but I didn't realize how sexy he was until I saw this picture. . .

[​IMG]

. . . and then I was wondering why I hadn't noticed before then. :lol: Made the rest of my Enterprise viewing even more exciting. ;)

19. Reanok

I liked Connor's character when I first saw Broken Bow .He was one of the most interesting characters in the Pilot for the series.I also liked That he got along with the other crew members. I liked his scenes with T'Pol.They had chemistry from the very start of the series.

20. Lt_Rowy

Lt_Rowy Commander Red Shirt

Wow.........he is SEXY!! My boyfriend will ban me from this picture!! :p He knows my obsession with Trip!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.