Season 3 Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Lost' started by roliver, Apr 20, 2008.

1. roliver

roliver Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

2. Worf2DS9

Worf2DS9 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Wow, the complete finale score on Disc 2! Awesome!

3. The Evil Dead

The Evil Dead Vice Admiral Admiral

Just wanted to give anyone interested in this a head's up, I'm currently downloading this right now, all 67 tracks off of iTunes right now. I'm listening to "The Island", the music that plays during Locke's vision in Further Instructions. Sounds awesome. Cost me 20 bucks. :)

4. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Fleet Admiral Admiral

Sorry to bump and old thread but I thought I'd tell people that I got the soundtrack a month ago and it's all I've been listening to. It's just really full of great music. I love that it's two CDs with the complete score from the 3rd season finale. Just awesome music...thrilling one moment, beautiful the next and then touching and all kinds of feelings. Great stuff. Giacchino is awesome. I hope the 4th season CD is a double one too. I can't get enough of it.

5. Borg451

Borg451 Captain

that's is crazy... paying for it.. when ur not even getting a physical album with a little inlay and all... when it available for free..

6. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Maybe they think it's worth it to PAY the artists who worked to create what they enjoy rather than just stealing it?

99 cents a song ain't gonna break my budget.

7. D Man

D Man Commodore Commodore

^^^Exactly. I've purchased all 3 soundtracks on iTunes. Michael Giacchino has done some great work on this show, and certainly deserves recognition for that. Plus I only read those little jewel case booklets once then never look at them again, so that's definitely not a deal-breaker.

8. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Fleet Admiral Admiral

Giacchino's music kicks enough ass that I'd pay 5 bucks a track!

9. The Evil Dead

The Evil Dead Vice Admiral Admiral

I download plenty of things, but I like to pay for the stuff I really enjoy. It's really about me being selfish because if nobody buys these things, they won't be available to me in the future to enjoy.