Primeval 1x02

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Chris3123, Apr 18, 2009.

?

Grade episode 2

1. Excellent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Above Average

20.0%
  3. Average

60.0%
  4. Below Average

20.0%
  5. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chris3123

Chris3123 Vice Admiral Admiral

Mr. Light didn't start a thread for this episode, so I decided to do it. What did my fellow US viewers think of this episode?

I liked Connor in this episode.
    "If I don't come back, you can have my Star Trek: Next Generation Top Trumps. ... You know what, on second thought, actually, maybe you should bury them with me." + his admission to having a thing for Buffy. :lol:

Anybody else watch?

2. diankra

diankra Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yah, but years back, which might mean you get a bit less response than the episode deserves.
    I tend to prefer Connor as his experiences force him to grow up... though he still remains One of Us (as is the actor, who's been known to complain about his friends and family nicking the action figures of him!)

3. Gertch

Gertch Admiral

I can't believe I missed this one on BBC-A.

I voted Average. It was interesting and laid some ground work for the characters.

Conner's TNG mention was cool.

4. Tulin

Tulin Vice Admiral Admiral

With the most wonderful man in the world!
    Oh - I thought this was for 3.02. That episode deserved a "below average" from me.

5. Australis

Australis Writer - Australis Admiral

I thought it was 302, and would have got an above average from mne.

However, the first season is ok, and it gets better. I quite like the last ep of the season, stick around for it. It has a twist.

6. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Is 1x02 the one with the prehistoric spider and millipede things? If so I'd go with Average comparing it to later episodes.

7. Serial thread killer

Serial thread killer Vice Admiral Premium Member

I just watched season 1-2 and 3 eps of season 3 this week.
    The show is ok but i wish they would give the women some proper clothes.

8. diankra

So do the actresses! Lucy Brown said that her number one hope for season two was that she'd be allowed to have Claudia start dressing on the assumption that she'd be in a cold, muddy field by the end of the day, only to find that for reasons we won't spoil, her skirts would be even shorter and her heels even higher in year two.

9. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

She does seem to be wearing more sensible clothing this year though... Unless I should be paying more attention?

10. Gertch

Gertch Admiral

I have to say I do like Helen Cutter's clothing.

11. diankra

Don't think it's anything massively significant, just that they've finally listened to her when she said 'I'm bloody freezing!'
    Lucy Brown (aka Claudia) is absolutely wonderful - at the second season pres launch, one of her co-stars admitted that she didn't much like SF, and Lucy went off into a full-on lecture about how brilliant Pratchett and Clarke and so on are...

12. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I thought it was a good episode, the spiders and the centipedes were disgusting. Though I suppose it was mainly just a lot of running around. And I must say, the ladies in this show are quite attractive! :D