Which SG-1 Episode Have You Seen The Most?

Discussion in 'Stargate' started by Vorta, May 28, 2012.

1. lennier1

lennier1 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Windows of Opportunity & It's Good to be King.

2. Chris_Johnston

Chris_Johnston Captain Captain

I think it would have to be A Matter of Time.
    Really impressed by the time dilation effects.
    Loved that bit where Colonel Cromwell says to O'Neill: "Oh, don't even pretend you understood that!"

3. gturner

gturner Admiral

Probably Lost City, and then the last half of season 8 (Threads/Mobius/etc) because they're all conveniently grouped together. It's really hard to say because I'd just pop in a disk and go.

4. AJ86

AJ86 Captain Captain

I would have to say Lost City as well, either that or Children of the Gods.

5. poundpuppy29

poundpuppy29 Commander Red Shirt

I have watched Crystal Skull a few times even when I am not doing a rewatch when I want to laugh I watch Window of Opportunity & 200. 200 is hysterical to watch as a SG fanatic but when I first saw it I didn't get all the jokes but after I got into the fandom more it is so funny I cry

6. JediKnightButler

JediKnightButler Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Not having seen much past S3, I would have to say that I really like the 4-story S1 arc that starts with "There for the Grace of God" and ends with "The Serpent's Lair". Those eps- more than any of them- got me hooked on the show. My other favorite story arc was "Nemesis"/"Small Victories" that introduced the Replicators as another galactic menace to be reckoned with. The episode where they capture Apophis and he "dies" (Serpent Song) was really good too, as was most of S2. Darn. Now I'm going to have to start watching this show again. Thankfully, they have it all on Netflix!

7. USS Kongo

USS Kongo Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Lost City and Window Of Opportunity are the most-watched eps of SG-1 for me. The DVD version of Lost City recuts it so that it plays like a film.

Sean