What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yeah, it's supposed to be a fantastic party game. I've never played it myself, but apparently the series dates back to the NES days.

2. lennier1

lennier1 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Went back to playing UT3 against the usual suspects, because modern shooters are such a huge disappointment. I realize that today's games have to be crippled to sell copies to the console kiddies, but still ...

3. Sparky

Sparky Commodore Commodore

Lego City Undercover on the WiiU, and Rediculous Fishing on iOS

4. EnsignRedshirt

EnsignRedshirt Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil and Devil May Cry 3.

I'm in a demon slaying mood apparently...

5. Vito Corleone

Vito Corleone Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I recently picked up a huge amount of old games from a local record store, includign a few older systems. They include a Top-loading NES, SEGA Genesis Mod 2, SEGA Saturn, SEGA Dreamcast and 2 different versions of the Atari 2600. I feel like a kid again. :)

Anyway, I have a listing of my complete collection here.

6. Holdfast

Holdfast Fleet Admiral Admiral

Not playing; but I was watching some Injustice: Gods Among Us gameplay yesterday.

That game is fucking dark.

The parallel dimension Superman does some nasty shit like breaking Luthor's neck and burning a hole through Shazam's skull with his heat vision to kill him. And their Joker is equally twisted, getting Supes to destroy Metropolis with a nuke linked to Lois' heartbeat and tricking him into killing Lois (and his unborn child) by thinking it was Doomsday he was fighting.

:eek:

Game looks gorgeous too. I'm not into fighting games much but it looks cool, and there's lots of humour thrown in too.

7. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

We got in another great game of Supremacy
    [​IMG]

8. oberth127

oberth127 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

These past few days ive been playing persona 4 golden for ps vita. amazing game, im hooked already.

9. Davros

Davros Fleet Admiral Admiral

Some real nostalgia gaming this weekend.
    [​IMG]

10. NightJim

NightJim Captain Captain

Injustice is great, I'm reviewing it and love it. It is dark, but DC don't have a problem with dark as long as it's an alternative world. Remember in a JLU episode Justice Lord Superman lobotomised Doomsday. Sometimes it doesn't even take an alt reality (Barbara Gordon in Killing Joke)

Also making my way through the Blackwell point click adventures. Two down so far, really good, and pretty short too.

11. Vito Corleone

Vito Corleone Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Recently added Star Wars: Rogue Squadron and The New Tetris to my N64 collection. Also picked up 7 carts for the NES in the form of...

- Air Fortress
    - Excitebike
    - Ironsword: Wizards and Warriors II
    - Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
    - Pac-Man (Tengen)
    - R.C. Pro-Am
    - Section-Z

12. Kelthaz

I remember having some interest in Glory of Heracles for the DS when it came out a few years ago, but not quite enough interest to pay full price. I found a copy for $2.99 at Gamestop yesterday, so I decided to pick it up and see what I was missing.

Totally not worth $30, but it's fun enough and it'll serve my well on my daily commute.

13. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm downloading Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon as we speak, and I plan to fire it up when I get off from work tonight for some Michael Biehn 80s goodness!

14. lennier1

Recently got addicted to "Offensive Combat", a Facebook game that builds a simple team-based 3D shooter on top of the Unity Player plugin. Nothing to write home about, but a good way to let off some steam every once in a while.

15. Obiwansolo18

Obiwansolo18 Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I like to play port royale 3, mlb show 13, ncaa football 13. I mostly just board game and we've been playing mostly catan.

16. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Currently: XCOM and Pandora's Tower

17. Kelthaz

GOG is having a nice sale on Adventure games, so I decided to pick up The Longest Journey. I remember hearing that the game was phenomenal when it came out, but due to the decline of the genre it was a financial flop. It's a shame because the game is a real gem.

18. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Admiral Admiral

Star Wars:The Old Republic...
    Quite nice...

19. lennier1

Started to play Ragnarok Online 2 after having played the 2D-based original ages ago.
    It's a fairly new game and they still need to work on some aspects, but overall it's a great update of the original.

20. 3chordboy

3chordboy Commander Red Shirt

am thinking I may have to break out the GTA4-era games in preparation for GTA5 in September. :)