The Walking Dead Season 3

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Gotham Central, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Vendikarr

Vendikarr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well so did Michonne. All the Governor had done to her on the show was tried to kill her. He did much worse in the comics.

2. Rhaven

Rhaven Captain Captain

I'm glad the TV story is different from the comics. Knowing exactly whats going to happen next would spoil the tension and anticipation.....for me at least.

3. Ayelbourne

Ayelbourne Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

This whole token black guy issue is annoying me to no end. It's so obvious that it's bordering on racism imho.

Tyreese better pray Morgan never shows up.

4. Vendikarr

He doesn't survive the prison storyline.

5. MPH

MPH Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I wouldn't take much notice in the comics as everyone is dying at different points.

6. Kosh Naranek

Kosh Naranek Captain Captain

I noticed that peck on the check. I wonder if that is what prompts Carl to say that his dad should no longer be the leader of the group in the previews?

I wonder how much it cost to fly the actor that plays Shane back in for those few seconds? However, I enjoyed it to no end. Not everything is right upstairs for Rick.

7. TREK_GOD_1

TREK_GOD_1 Vice Admiral Admiral

Yep! Carl really annoyed me last season but this season he's been brilliant.[/quote]

If the previews are any indicator, he will return to annoying mode for two reasons:

1. The clip of Carl asking Rick to stop being the leader. Of course context could be lost not seeing the scenes leading up to it, but its a bait clip for a reason.

2. The clip of Beth--Carl's crush--kissing Rick. Again, even that could be innocent, but i'm guessing it will spark father and son conflict.

Yeah--her mocking little smile at his lesbian assumption was priceless. :lol:

8. TREK_GOD_1

TREK_GOD_1 Vice Admiral Admiral

9. Silvercrest

Silvercrest Vice Admiral Admiral

I think Rick can take him.

10. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

^^ I don't know. He did pretty well for himself in the tunnels.

I can guess, given the spoilers I read earlier in the thread. :rommie:

11. Locutus of Bored

Locutus of Bored Yo, Dawg! I Heard You Like Avatars... In Memoriam

I commented on another forum that big black guys in the main group on the show are like the Highlander ... there can be only one.

12. Base_Delta_Zero

Base_Delta_Zero Commodore Commodore

I kept expecting someone important to bite it this ep (and no, Token -I mean Oscar- doesn't count) and when that didn't happen, I had assumed I'd messed up the air dates and there was still one episode left before the break.

Sigh.

Now I have to wait until Feb to be disappointed Andrea isn't eaten by a bloated, smelly, well-soaked walker.

Nuts.

13. MPH

MPH Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The people most likely to not make it out of season 3 are Axel, The Father and son of the new group and Herschel and the baby oh and Tyresse' s sister won't be here long as they already have Michonne as the token female black person.

14. Vendikarr

I think Beth is going to show some interest in the teen boy (Ben?). If that is the case, he better not show his back to Carl.

15. Caligula

Caligula Vice Admiral Admiral

I can't help but wonder what Amy and Dale would think of Andrea, where she is and what she's doing at this point in her life such as it is. Dale especially was always there to keep her in line when she was making selfish or otherwise stupid decisions. With them both gone, it's no wonder she's arrived at this most frustrating and annoying step in her character's development.

16. Nociod

Nociod Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Was that his sister? Thought it was his daughter

17. Ethros

Ethros Vice Admiral Admiral

Well, Michonne got off fairly lightly too, compared to the comics, with what the Governer did to her beforehand

I'm wondering on the fate of Daryl myself this season, when all is said and done at the end of the season I expect Michonne to make it through. And so will the group need two badass fighters? Of course for me, ideally yes, but I just wonder if the writers make have her take his place

18. trekkiebaggio

trekkiebaggio Vice Admiral Admiral

I think there would be a big uproar if they killed Daryl off!

19. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

I thought it was his wife. Been too long since I read the comic.

20. Nociod

Nociod Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Been a while since I read the comic too, but I think she was his daugther, and she's dating that white guy in the group. I wonder if the series will use that plotline in the show