Share what made you laugh the most on Enterprise

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Saganistheman, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saganistheman

Saganistheman Lieutenant Red Shirt

Ok I have to share this: Season 4 Episode 17 "Bound"

(Archer, Reed, and 2 MACO's aboard the Orion ship enjoying the hospitality of the Orion captain)

Orion Captain: Piracy is a risky business. I prefer commerce. This (points to the beverage) is from a planet in the Gorn hegemony.

Reed: The Gorn?

Orion Captain: The less said about them the better.

ROTFLMAO :guffaw:

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

The gazelle speech.

JaxsBrokenHeart likes this.
  3. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unCL8uSMuC0[/yt]

4. 2takesfrakes

2takesfrakes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

When T'Pol got sold as a slave, on the Orion Market. It was so played for "cute," especially when that big-ass Orion picks her up, like a ragdoll and starts shaking her around, a bit ... despite all attempts to resist the urge to do so, it always gets a little titter out of me.

5. lurok

lurok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lost in the EU expanse with a nice cup of tea
  6. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

From "Singularity" -

REED: If you really want to improve tactical readiness, why don't you help me with this protocol?

TUCKER: I'm a little busy right now, Malcolm.

REED: It's a chair.

TUCKER: It's the Captain's chair. It's just as important as your... Reed Alert.

REED: Reed Alert. That's not bad.

Best Trek origin story ever.

7. bluedana

bluedana Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

This throwaway bit at the beginning of Bound never fails to crack me up.

T'POL: A Vulcan science vessel surveyed the seventh planet over fifty years ago. The file states it's an M class world with a flourishing ecosystem. No intelligent life.
    ARCHER: Sounds promising.
    T'POL: They did report one distinctive feature which bears mentioning.
    ARCHER: And that is?
    T'POL: A species of flying reptile, some reportedly over two hundred metres long. They're also said to breathe fire. [pause] There's been lingering questions over the accuracy of this report.

There be dragons here. Love it.

nightwind1 likes this.
  8. ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That whole Captain's Table scene in "Unexpected"...

Trip: "I never had any intention of becoming a working mother!"

Ending with Phlox telling Trip that "he might be putting those nipples to work sooner than he thinks", while the Steward is walking in.

I can't tell you how much I disliked that episode for years... but lately my opinion has softened. I caught it on some channel I don't usually watch. Ended up staying for the whole thing. I think it's certainly the Enterprise episode with the most zingers in it. Even some dialogue I'm not sure is even supposed to be funny... like the Klingon telling the Xillryllian how he can see his house from here.

9. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

The opening of "Babel One," with Hoshi teaching Archer to insult like a Tellarite. Their facial expressions are priceless.

10. lurok

lurok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Lost in the EU expanse with a nice cup of tea
    [​IMG]

Classic.

11. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    That was good. It was even funnier when I came across it being a reference to a comment by Spock in 'This Side of Paradise' to having seen a dragon on Bengeria VII. It makes it all the funnier.

nightwind1 likes this.
  12. Anika Hanson

Anika Hanson Captain Captain

Well I'm only on season 2, but so far, the episode when trip got pregnant. Singularity and night in sick bay.

13. teacake

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They should have used Phlox more, he was always amusing.

14. Saganistheman

Saganistheman Lieutenant Red Shirt

^ YES they should have. hands down my favorite ENT character.

15. teacake

Yeah they had a quite a winner there. Great actor, well developed character, alien race that was new and interesting, dapper witty fellow.. I think they missed out here.

I loved how we saw that Denobulan fright reflex in the VERY END! That was hilarious. And I loved how it wasn't just bumpy head alienness, it was toenails and tongues. And I loved his odd waddle.

16. Gaith

Gaith Vice Admiral Admiral

When Polly looked away from her viewer at the gas giant, or whatever, and deadpanned "to quote Doctor Frankenstein, it's alive," my mother and I (c'mon, I was still in high school then) both cracked up, in an "omg, I can't believe the writers really just subjected us to that moment" way.

And Archer's competitive treadmilling with Polly in "A Night in Sickbay" was probably the highlight of that awesomely funny ep.

17. Sheryl

Sheryl Cadet Newbie

I can never watch "Unexpected" without laughing at the exchange between T'Pol and Trip in the sickbay with Archer watching on and trying not to laugh when she says "One of the things a Diplomat learns is not to stick his fingers where they don't belong!" (Or something like that.)

I also roared with laughter when I was watching the shower scene in "Singularity" when T'Pol is trying to make Archer wake up. Hanging on the shower head in HIS shower is a large conditioner comb, something someone like Archer needs to comb conditioner through his flowing locks.

18. gblews

gblews Vice Admiral Admiral

Singularity had two of my favorite funny moments. Haven't seen the episode in a while, but the part where Hoshi screams at the crewman about her soup or whatever it was she was cooking.

Also, the part where Trip was working on the chair on the bridge and T'Pol asks him to stop making so much noise with the drill. Trip looks at her, appears to mull over her request, then very purposefully starts drilling again.

Just thought of another moment that always makes me laugh, in Impulse near the end, after Archer finally defeats the last of the trell/zombie Vulcans, T'Pol starts to kind of "mosey" her way back into the the bowels of the Vulcan ship like Archer couldn't see her. He grabs her like, "and where do you think you're going?", and carries her back to Ent.

19. Dick_Valentine

Dick_Valentine Commander Red Shirt

"Optimism, Captain!" *Weird extra wide smile!*

I always thought when the morphed Phlox's face it was pretty cool, but they only really did this in the first and last episodes.

Also, it's pretty funny to shout back at the characters when they forget to pronounce the "The" when referring to the ship

"We have to get back to Enterprise"

"THE Enterprise, Trip you stupid idiot!"

Meh, with a show this bad you have to make your own fun! :D

20. 2takesfrakes

2takesfrakes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

... HA!!! Never noticed that, before! So, Archer is a Metrosexual? That is funny ... :rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.