STO Trek BBS Fleet

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by aelius, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

Ever timezone. The game displays the right time for you no matter where you are.

2. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

Oh, okay, I didn't know that, neat!

3. Trek

Trek Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Would people be interested in running some STF's or a complete runs of the 2800 FE to get the shard on all their toons this Saturday evening? I'm thinking of starting about 7pm GMT.

4. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Captain Captain

Maybe on the FE. I still have some to do. Suggest you put it as an event so people can annotate their intentions.

Thanks

5. Trek

Planned to when I get home tonight, but thought I'd gauge interest here too. :)

6. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

I might be intrested in that :) Depends of what I have to do on saturday, don't really know yet.

7. Rocketeer

Update, I had forgotten that we will be out of town during the day for a scholastic event. Don't know if we'll be back in time.

8. Rocketeer

I don't know if anyone has posted a character skill-building guide since the lastest changes. I don't have anything, but I made these assumptions:

Critical skills should be 9, Major skills should be 6, Minor skills should be 3 or less.

Since I'm going through the process of final respecting my characters, I needed something to help me plan it out. What I came up with is a simple Excel spreadsheet that lets me play with the numbers. If you want a copy of the spreadsheet when I'm done, let me know. It will be in Excel 2010 format unless you needs something lower.

Any suggestions on char skill builds is welcome

Thanks

9. Bird of Prey

Bird of Prey Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I would be interested in a Cure Space Elite STF run, as I still need that MKXII MACO Engine.

10. Trek

I'm going to have to putthe fleet event back to 10pm GMT as I'm not going to be able to make it home in time.

If one of the other fleet officers sees this (and the event in game hasn't been updated yet), could you please update it to reflect this.

11. Tribble puncher

Tribble puncher Captain Captain

I was hoping to join the trekbbs fleet to get more out of the social aspect of the game. I've just been stumbling around more or less. Radcliff@aricad

12. Methos

Methos Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Welcome aboard then...

we're all pretty social on there, so feel free to chat to us anytime :)

Also, random question for the fleet admirals... is there a problem with the 'fleet bank' setup, or is it a bug in the actual game... i keep trying to deposit data samples for people to use, as i go through upwards of 80 DOFF assignments a day, the data samples can stock up in my inventory quite quickly lol... anyway, i keep trying to deposit them in the fleet bank but keep getting 'you have reached your withdrawl limit for the day' message...

it's rare that i withdraw anything from the bank at all, maybe the odd engine or deflector if i am building up a new ship or fancy trying something new, but i won't push 5 a day or anything... so wondering if it's a bug in the game or the deposit limits are skewed...

M

13. Timelord Victorious

Timelord Victorious Vice Admiral Admiral

It's worth double checking, but the problem with the data sample deposit is , that it is more then full. Data samplse only stack up to 250, and if you put more into the bank then the limit allows teh game tries to switch the items, so automatically tries to put something into your inventory from the bank.
    And since the stacks are usually at or near 250 that's 250 items you try to "take" from the bank... way more then the daily limit allows.

14. Methos

ahh yeah, that might be the problem then... my bad for filling the data store up :(

:EDIT: We need to recruit more crafters to whittle down the data stores lol

M

15. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

I'm all up for crafting some stuff, but I don't have access to withdraw.

16. Scout101

Scout101 Admiral Admiral

I have full crafting ability, it's just that the dilithium tax on crafting rarely makes it worth it, unless you really want something. I've got all Mk XII purple stuff through the STF prototype salvage rewards, so can't think of much to build.

If anyone wants something built, I'm willing to help if you provide the supplies, though...

17. Methos

i'd quite happily have the Aegis kit built for me, but again it's the dilithium tax that sucks... would take me a month to mine that much lol

:EDIT: Actually, 3000 dilithium isn't that much if the wiki is right... i could get that by tuesday lol

M

18. Rocketeer

I have master crafters on FED and KDF side. Just send a msg with what you want and the material. Remember that some items bind like the H torp. Check the wiki first.

FED crafter: Jho'dig@rocketeer_7
    KDF crafter: Jasmine@rocketeer_7

If you're a little short of material, let me know as I have some surplus (if you're a member of the fleet).

19. Trek

I'm also looking for someone to takeover as fleet quartermaster if anyone is interested.

20. Rocketeer

If it's a duty that doesn't require a constant presence on-line, I'm available. I have the master crafters on both sides and good bank organization skills. Experience managing multiple character banks and fleet banks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.