A vid that might "convert" you... ;-)

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Nerys Ghemor, May 6, 2009.

1. Nerys Ghemor

Nerys Ghemor Vice Admiral Admiral

...to liking Dukat's final chapter!

I never had any serious problems with the Pah-Wraith plot, myself, but even if you didn't like it...this has GOT to be one of the best vids I've seen as far as lyrical fit to what's on screen.

Try to ignore the aspect ratio issues. But I loved this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATVh1tqtI80

2. Thor Damar

Thor Damar Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Thor Damar, God of thunder and monologue..
    ^ Great vid and a true tribute to the not so great man.

3. PKTrekGirl

PKTrekGirl Arrogant Niner Thug Admiral

I never had a problem with Dukat's ending anyway. I think the anti-religion-of-any-kind crowd dislikes it...but I never had a problem with it, myself. In fact, for me, Dukat had been on that path for a LONG time. And he ended up exactly where he'd been headed since the beginning of the show.

Just my opinion....

4. Nerys Ghemor

I figured you'd like it!

And PKTrekGirl...to me, while it was a little over the top, I thought it was the tragic fall one had to expect after the cumulative effect of all his choices.

5. Nerys Ghemor

Bumped in honor of Marc Alaimo's birthday yesterday--and to add a funny but rather disturbing Dukat vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymvr3aq88Os

(I'm NOT in support of the K/D ship. But I do enjoy watching Kira smack him around when he oh so richly deserves it. ;) )