Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Alpha Centauri, the sector where an aging Zefram Cochrane relocated to live out the remainder of his life before mysteriously vanishing into deep space at age 87.
    B is for Brooks, Avery. (renowned for lines such as NEVER! GET ME A PHASER! and IT'S REAL! I CREATED IT! IN MY MIND!)
    C is for Cheese. The Achilles heel of Intrepid class starships.
    D is for Daedalus-class starships, one of the first starship types launched by the Federation during the mid-to-late 22nd century.
    E is for Elasian tears.
    F is for the Ferengi Commerce Authority. F. C. A.
    G is for grups. Term Miri and her people used to refer to grown ups.
    H is for Herbert! Herbert!!
    I is for the Intrepid, the Federation starship that came to the rescue after the Khitomer Massacre of 2346.
    J is for Jem'Hadar babies.
    K is for the Klingon invasion of Cardassian space at the start of 2372.
    L is for Locutus of Borg.
    M is for Marlena Moreau. An Asian LT of the Science Division assigned to the Enterprise. Captain Kirk would like to be 'friends' with her. Mr Spock probably thought "So that's what we're calling it now."
    N is for Nyberrite merchant ships.
    O is for Organian Peace Treaty.
    P is for Pile. Specifically, the atomic matter pile in the main engine network of a Federation starship.
    Q is for Quadrotriticale.
    R is for Rayna Kopec. A cyborg created by Flint that appears to be superior to Data. And I'm sure that she was 'fully functional' as well.
    S is for Selar, the resourceful Vulcan doctor serving alongside Dr. Crusher during the latter's time aboard the Enterprise-D.
    T is for T'Pol's bum.
    U is for USS Excelsior. The Great Experiment.
    V is for Vixis' Vonderful muscles.
    W is for Wictor Wictor Two as heard during Chekov, Pavel Andreievich's address to the Wessel.
    X is for the Xindi-Avians, extinct for generations by the time of human first contact in the mid-22nd century.
    Y is for You Klingon bastard!

2. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A is for Alpha Centauri, the sector where an aging Zefram Cochrane relocated to live out the remainder of his life before mysteriously vanishing into deep space at age 87.
    B is for Brooks, Avery. (renowned for lines such as NEVER! GET ME A PHASER! and IT'S REAL! I CREATED IT! IN MY MIND!)
    C is for Cheese. The Achilles heel of Intrepid class starships.
    D is for Daedalus-class starships, one of the first starship types launched by the Federation during the mid-to-late 22nd century.
    E is for Elasian tears.
    F is for the Ferengi Commerce Authority. F. C. A.
    G is for grups. Term Miri and her people used to refer to grown ups.
    H is for Herbert! Herbert!!
    I is for the Intrepid, the Federation starship that came to the rescue after the Khitomer Massacre of 2346.
    J is for Jem'Hadar babies.
    K is for the Klingon invasion of Cardassian space at the start of 2372.
    L is for Locutus of Borg.
    M is for Marlena Moreau. An Asian LT of the Science Division assigned to the Enterprise. Captain Kirk would like to be 'friends' with her. Mr Spock probably thought "So that's what we're calling it now."
    N is for Nyberrite merchant ships.
    O is for Organian Peace Treaty.
    P is for Pile. Specifically, the atomic matter pile in the main engine network of a Federation starship.
    Q is for Quadrotriticale.
    R is for Rayna Kopec. A cyborg created by Flint that appears to be superior to Data. And I'm sure that she was 'fully functional' as well.
    S is for Selar, the resourceful Vulcan doctor serving alongside Dr. Crusher during the latter's time aboard the Enterprise-D.
    T is for T'Pol's bum.
    U is for USS Excelsior. The Great Experiment.
    V is for Vixis' Vonderful muscles.
    W is for Wictor Wictor Two as heard during Chekov, Pavel Andreievich's address to the Wessel.
    X is for the Xindi-Avians, extinct for generations by the time of human first contact in the mid-22nd century.
    Y is for You Klingon bastard!
    Z is for Zaranites.

3. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for Andrea. A female android created with equipment left by the "Old Ones". Her existence began as a paper-mache mummy.

4. cooleddie74

A is for Andrea. A female android created with equipment left by the "Old Ones". Her existence began as a paper-mache mummy.
    B is for Bynar neural interface technology.

5. Orac

C is for Class-M planet.

6. cooleddie74

C is for Class-M planet.
    D is for a Dyson Sphere, the largest artificially-constructed object ever encountered.

7. Captain Rob

C is for Class-M planet.
    Dis for the Delta Flyer II.

8. Orac

C is for Class-M planet.
    D is for a Dyson Sphere, the largest artificially-constructed object ever encountered and for the Delta Flyer II.
    E is for Evil Jim Kirk. Bi-Product of a transporter malfunction. "I said gimme the brandy!"

9. Roddenberry

Roddenberry Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

C is for Class-M planet.
    D is for a Dyson Sphere, the largest artificially-constructed object ever encountered and for the Delta Flyer II.
    E is for Evil Jim Kirk. Bi-Product of a transporter malfunction. "I said gimme the brandy!"
    F is for Free Climbing, a hobby of Captain Kirk

10. cooleddie74

C is for Class-M planet.
    G is for Gorn territorial claims on the Cestus sector.

11. Orac

C is for Class-M planet.
    H is for Hangar deck.

12. cooleddie74

C is for Class-M planet.
    H is for Hangar deck.
    I is for Isolinear optical processor technology.

13. Orac

C is for Class-M planet.
    H is for Hangar deck.
    J is for Jamaharon.

14. I am not Spock

I am not Spock Commodore Commodore

C is for Class-M planet.
    H is for Hangar deck.
    J is for Jamaharon.
    K is for Kyushu, USS. A Federation starship destroyed at the battle of Wolf 359 by the Borg

15. cooleddie74

C is for Class-M planet.
    H is for Hangar deck.
    J is for Jamaharon.
    K is for Kyushu, USS. A Federation starship destroyed at the battle of Wolf 359 by the Borg
    L is for Landru's Lawgivers.

16. Orac

C is for Class-M planet.
    H is for Hangar deck.
    J is for Jamaharon.
    M is for Maxia Zeta star system.

17. Captain Rob

C is for Class-M planet.
    H is for Hangar deck.
    J is for Jamaharon.
    N is for Norman. Boss of all of the Alices.

18. cooleddie74

C is for Class-M planet.
    H is for Hangar deck.
    J is for Jamaharon.
    O is for the Orellious system.

19. Orac

C is for Class-M planet.
    H is for Hangar deck.
    J is for Jamaharon.
    P is for Positronic brains.

20. cooleddie74

C is for Class-M planet.
    H is for Hangar deck.
    J is for Jamaharon.
    P is for Positronic brains.
    Q is for Q, the female mate of Q and the mother of Q.