1. SellusGravius

SellusGravius Ensign Newbie

Hey there, i'm new here... Quite a new Star Trek fan too. Well, i got into it about 6 months ago or something, started by watching 3 seasons of TNG and the movie Nemesis (obviously the movie confused me slightly since its like the last one and i hadn't seen the others, but it was enjoyable nonetheless)... Then the other month i bought TOS season 1 on blu ray... And i'm loving in so far... Spock is the man, and yeah i just love all the characters. I'm wanting to go through the whole of star trek from the beginning now.

But anyway... Just wondering, is there really THAT much difference in the blu ray version, and just the normal dvd one (remastered of course).. I mean besides a few extra special features, is the HD really that much better? Just because blu ray is really expensive, and obviously the whole of star trek is not available on blu ray yet.

Anyway, pretty much just saying hi :borg:

2. Cakes488

Cakes488 Commodore Commodore

I can't answer your blue ray query but Gary7 or one of the others will be along to advise you... may I ask how old you are? I'm just curious because you're originally a TNG fan and you're lovin TOS...I'm curious how this 40yr old show resonates with a younger fans....

3. SellusGravius

SellusGravius Ensign Newbie

I'm 20... But yeah, I love it. :D