Star Trek Poster for Office

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by CoveTom, Jul 9, 2013.

1. CoveTom

CoveTom Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I've just moved into a new office at work and am looking for a nice Star Trek poster to add some life to the bland, bare walls. I'm looking for some recommendations.

My first thought is something featuring the refit Enterprise from the first three movies, but I'm willing to consider anything that's nice looking and reasonably priced.

Suggestions?

2. NCC-1701-B

NCC-1701-B Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

You can find the TWOK poster online, that's nice and colourful. TMP poster is much more colourful than the film too. Try allposters.com

3. 22 Stars

22 Stars Commodore Commodore

how about the Probert painting of the D that was in Picard's office that is a classic now

4. CoveTom

CoveTom Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I thought about the movie posters, but I was leaning more toward the Enterprise alone.

I like the idea of the Probert painting, but is that actually available for purchase?

5. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

6. SpHeRe31459

SpHeRe31459 Captain Captain

He sells prints of it directly from his site I believe.

7. Keith1701

Keith1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That could be a nice touch for any office.

8. Robert Comsol

Robert Comsol Commodore Commodore

http://www.probertdesigns.com/#!store/vstc4=probertprints

His website is under construction but you could probably send him an email. What size did you have in mind?

I'd be adding this one as decoration, too, so you'd have both Probert designs. :)

If you insist on the Enterprise cutaway from the first three movies, you have to look for the big horizontal one released along with TMP. Probably a collector's item by now.

Or you go with the more standardized (picture linked) version which is a re-release of the TMP cutaway, but with the "A"ppendix and more traditional poster dimensions.

Bob