Trek comics for the PSP & PSP GO

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by JD, Jan 28, 2010.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I was looking around at the Playstation site, and I saw that they are now adding digital comics for the PSP systems. While I was looking around at their catalog, I found numerous Trek comics from both IDW and DC. I didn't look through the whole catalog, but on the couple IDW pages I browsed I saw issues from Countdown, Alien Spotlight, Assigmnemt: Earth, Mirror Images, Archives (DC issues), and The Enterprise Experiment.

2. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I know noone cared about this before, but I decided to go ahead and download the program for my PSP last night, and got the first Assignment Earth for it free. I was really happy with both the program, and the comic. If anyone has a PSP and wants to read Trek comics, I would recommend doing this.

3. vegaslover62

vegaslover62 Commander Red Shirt

Unfortunately, downloading them for free means you only get half a comic. It's the old bait-and-switch.:cardie:

4. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Really? That wasn't the whole issue?

5. vegaslover62

vegaslover62 Commander Red Shirt

The "Enterprise Experiment" I downloaded cut off just as Charvonek arrived and made a threat.

6. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Hmm, well I seemed to get the whole story for Assignment Earth, or at least enough for it to make sense.

EDIT: I actually just checked, and I think that might be where issue one ends. The last panel is her on the popping up on viewscreen for the first time in the issue.