What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Been playing Pokemon White 2 a lot as of late... getting psyched up for the new versions X and Y which are coming out this October.

2. Mr Pointy Ears

Mr Pointy Ears Captain Captain

Call of duty 4, modern warfare.

3. FFunctionalData

FFunctionalData Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

skyrim

not bad.

4. heavy lids

heavy lids Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

By not bad you must mean it's one of the best games ever made and so visually beautiful that sometimes you just hangout and watch what's happening around you. I love Skyrim.

I'm always playing the current FIFA Soccer game, that being FIFA '13. I started my third play through of the Mass Effect series at the start of winter break. Decided to play as female Shepherd this time. I finishsed Mass Effect 2 a couple days ago and started Mass Effect 3. I also recently finished the Halo 4 campaign, which was incredibly dull although the gameplay is fun.

5. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Picked up an Xbox earlier today along with Project Gotham Racing, Crimson Skies, and, of course, Halo: Combat Evolved. It's been more than a decade, but I'm finally going to figure out what this Halo craze is all about.

6. Bigjoe

Bigjoe Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hitman absolution.

7. FFunctionalData

FFunctionalData Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Alright i have been playing longer now and I see the hype behind this game. I am now in Riftan and hanging out in the Thieves Guild. I think I will stay awhile and become a better thief.

8. Kelthaz

Kelthaz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm loving Halo, but holy shit is this game hard. Well, it's not hard exactly, but I really, really suck at it. I'm playing on Heroic and I'm getting killed constantly. I'm a pretty good gamer and I'm no novice when it comes for FPSs, but that's FPSs on the PC with a mouse and keyboard. Aiming with a thumbstick? I feel like I'm trying to knit while wearing boxing gloves.

Sigh, I really hope I get used to this soon ...

9. Sephiroth

Sephiroth Vice Admiral Admiral

Warhammer 40,000

10. Newspaper Taxi

Newspaper Taxi Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Little Big Planet Karting: Hopefully they patch this soon...It's still buggy as hell. But I love the level creator.

Ni No Kuni: Even if sometimes the RPG-ness is pretty basic, the graphics are so gorgeous that the experience is always wonderful.

Pokemon White 2: ...I swear I'm going to fill out the Pokedex. I'm up to 596 seen, 566 owned.

11. Herkimer Jitty

Herkimer Jitty Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Try dialing in the sensitivity controls in options. It makes a huge difference when you raise or lower the look sensitivity.

12. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I finally picked up Far Cry 3 after stalling over the botched up job Ubisoft Montreal did on Assassin's Creed III. I have to say, this game is awesome! I'm addicted to the hunting sidequests and finding relics, so I'm only, like, four missions into the game but I've already put about ten hours into it. This one is definitely not a slow starter like AC III.

13. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Crimson Skies was pretty solid, good fun. Its online mode was pretty good, too. I love that universe, it's too bad they never made a sequel.

14. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Never played the XBox Crimson Skies but this reminds me when I played the PC version my save file corrupted on the very last mission! :brickwall:

I had blocked that out but I was so pissed at the time. I guess enough time has passed it might be fun to dig that out and take another crack at it though.

15. Ood Sigma

Ood Sigma Commander Red Shirt

I just started "Tales of the Abyss" for PS2, which I have owned for years and never picked up. I'm only a couple hours in but I'm really liking it. It's my kind of RPG. Although the main character is probably the most irritating character in the history of gaming. I'm assuming that as the story progresses his attitude will change, because he's a total d-bag at this point.

16. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

I just started Dead Space 3 and I guess I'm rusty but I'm having a horrible time killing the bad guys, I'm shooting them over and over and over.... and I'm having a hell of a time aiming for the limbs...

17. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

I started infamous II.......i never thought i would want to go shard hunting again after my quest to get every shard from the first game.......but low and behold, a quick 5 mins turned out to be 4 hours of shard hunting...lol

18. PsychoPere

PsychoPere Vice Admiral Premium Member

Pokémon Black Version 2 on my brand-new Nintendo 3DS XL.

Granted, that's a regular DS title, but I have The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D waiting in the wings.

19. 3chordboy

3chordboy Commander Red Shirt

Just started Assassin's Creed 2. been playing AC1 but been getting bored and playing to finish rather than because i enjoy it. The second one is so much better already

20. archeryguy1701

archeryguy1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^I agree with this. I just started getting into Xbox recently after playing PC games all my life, and I had to crank the sensitivity up to 7 to feel like I had a chance. I could probably go even higher and feel comfortable if I wanted.

Crysis, Crysis Warhead, and Crysis 2 in anticipation of the new game.