Heroes News and Possible Spoilers

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by PlainSimpleJoel, Aug 13, 2008.

1. PlainSimpleJoel

PlainSimpleJoel Fleet Admiral Premium Member

So with 40 odd days until season 3 kicks off.

Some news I have found!

Real-life BFFs and frequent collaborators Seth Green and Breckin Meyer are nearing a deal to join the cast of Heroes for multi-episode arcs, sources confirm to me exclusively Source

Peter and Mohinder filming a flashback scene. Also spotted on set Noah.

Ali Larter's new character is named Tracy Strauss, and she's a political adviser to the governor of New York

And there is the stuff about Linderman and so much more.

2. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

So...

Niki is a shapeshifter now? Hmm, maybe Niki really is dead and Ali is playing Candice? That would be full-on bizarre if she convinces Micah that she's his mom.

3. Thespeckledkiwi

Thespeckledkiwi Vice Admiral

WOW! *drools*

4. Caleuche

Caleuche Commander Red Shirt

Right I'll try again.
    Code:
    I can't make code work

5. Lindley

Lindley Moderator with a Soul Premium Member

Seth Green! Awesome!

6. Caleuche

Caleuche Commander Red Shirt

Peter.
    Claire. She recovers, but Sylar has her powers.
    The casting rumours are awesome by the way.:bolian:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  7. Temis the Vorta

Speculation, who shot Nathan: future Peter.

Speculation, who Sylar kills: Elle, either before or after finding out she's his long lost sister. :D

8. melancholymecha

melancholymecha Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

really awful spoiler I read on Newsarama by someone who saw the pilot at Comicon...

Mohinder gives himself powers- superstrengh.

ugh...:rolleyes:

Caleuche, its [*spoiler=put hint(optional)]put spoiler here [*/spoiler]
    just remove the stars

took me awhile to figure it out too...

9. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

They should start season 3 by having Peter wake up from bed and find out that all of season 2 was a dream of his. IT WAS ALL A DREAM! :devil:

10. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Fleet Admiral Admiral

EPISODE 301
    "THE SECOND COMING" – Sept. 22

"VOLUME 3: VILLAINS" MAKES A TWO-HOUR SPECIAL DEBUT WITH REVELATIONS THAT WILL REDEFINE FAMILIAR CHARACTERS AND SHAKE THE SERIES TO ITS CORE -- The first chapter of "Volume 3: Villains" kicks off moments after shots rang out, as the shocking identity of Nathan's (Adrian Pasdar) assassin and the reasons why the Texas press conference had to be cut short are revealed -- immediately throwing Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) and Matt (Greg Grunberg) into unexpected, uncharted territory. With his powers partially restored, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) decides a visit to Claire (Hayden Panettiere) could give him a boost. Meanwhile, in Tokyo, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) are charged with safeguarding a family secret that could split the planet apart, and discover that the path to a grim future starts with shady speedster, Daphne (guest star Brea Grant). In New York City, thanks to Maya (Dania Ramirez), Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) makes a startling breakthrough that could change the world -- or just destroy his. And who is Tracy Strauss? Ali Larter, Cristine Rose and Jack Coleman star. Noah Gray-Cabey, Ashley Crow, Randall Bentley, Jimmy Jean-Louis, George Takei, Malcolm McDowell, Carlon Jeffery, Jamie Hector, Bruce Boxleitner, Francis Capra and Blake Shields guest star.

EPISODE 302

"THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT" – Sept. 22

A DOZEN VILLAINS WITH UNIMAGINABLE POWER ARE UNLEASHED AFTER THE COMPANY IS ATTACKED -- SYLAR VS. ELLE (KRISTEN BELL) -- ANGELA PETRELLI (CRISTINE ROSE) TAKES CONTROL AND REVEALS A JAW-DROPPING SECRET -- WRITTEN BY CREATOR TIM KRING AND DIRECTED BY EXECUTIVE PRODUCER GREG BEEMAN -- In the shocking second chapter of "Volume 3: Villains," Angela (Cristine Rose) clashes with her much-changed son, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia), over how best to avert a seemingly inevitable worldwide catastrophe. First, Sylar (Zachary Quinto) declares war on the Company by attacking their main facility, and finds even more than he bargained for on Level 5. During a devastating battle with Elle (guest star Kristen Bell), a dozen savage criminals -- all with terrible abilities -- escape. Meanwhile, Claire (Hayden Panettiere) discovers something new and unexpected about her abilities. Determined to reclaim his family's terrible secret, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) track Daphne (guest star Brea Grant) to Paris. After a fateful night, Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) is thrilled to find his research, his life and his relationship with Maya (Dania Ramirez) evolving in leaps and bounds. Stuck in unfamiliar territory, Matt (Greg Grunberg) finds a guide (guest star Ntare Mwine) to help him. Ali Larter, Adrian Pasdar and Jack Coleman star. Ashley Crow, Jessalyn Gilsig, Malcolm McDowell, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bruce Boxleitner, Francis Capra, Blake Shields, William Katt, Ken Lally, David H. Lawrence XVII, Andre Royo and Kiko Ellsworth guest star.

11. stj

stj Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

David H. Lawrence the XVII? Awesome!

12. jonnyskywatcher

jonnyskywatcher Commander Red Shirt

If only, if only. Season 3 isn't really looking that great since the very mediocre Season 2 (which while it was on I supported wholly thinking that many of the things that weren't very good were leading up to something, but unfortunately it lead nowhere.) Besides some new characters how is this any different from the beginning of Season 2. None of the characters who appeared to die are dead, they really didn't find anything out. Okay, Matt has learned a lot more about his powers, but other than that, most of the characters just went in a circle during season 2 (Peter has amnesia! Now he remembers! Sylar is alive without powers! Now he's alive with powers. Noah's working against the Company! Now he's back with the company. Nathan's alive. No, he's dead. No, he's alive!)

When are the writers going to take this show seriously again? I know killing off superheroes and bringing them back is a fine tradition, but it tends to take away from the drama. Will Nathan die again? Do I care?

13. HappyDayRiot

HappyDayRiot Commodore Commodore

Probably shouldn't have read those annoyingly detailed synopses...

But then again.... now I'm excited. And that's just episodes 1 and 2?!

14. Meredith

Meredith Vice Admiral Admiral

Bruce F---ing Captain Sheridan Boxenlietner!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!

15. Temis the Vorta

Not sure if this has been covered before by spoilers above because I'm starting to get leery of clicking on them - seems like the real spoilers are starting to come out now, not just the mundane stuff they'd put in the ads?

A serum that gives normal people powers? Gah, that's one plot twist I hope they'd never use. And how could Mo justify ever using that serum, after seeing how screwy powers can make people?

16. Meredith

Meredith Vice Admiral Admiral

Let's hope it like kills 4 out of 5 that use it and those it work on it causes cancer in 99% of them.

17. Temis the Vorta

Ira Steven Behr must be gnashing his teeth. :D

18. melancholymecha

melancholymecha Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

yeah Temis, that's basically what my spoiler was, just ridiculous.
    great way to make superpowers mundane, let's make everyone & their grandmother have them!
    :rolleyes:

19. Temis the Vorta

I sorta guessed just based on the eye-roll alone, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't something like Niki being a long-lost Petrelli sister instead. :D

20. Temis the Vorta

Yargh! The print edition of TV Guide has added an infuriating new detail. :klingon:

Mo is not only stupid enough to invent the serum, he injects himself with it to give himself a superpower! Yeah, that will end well. And to top things off, apparently he gets involved with ugh Maya. Hopefully Mo will turn himself into Sylar and end up killing her.