Welcome new Voyager fans!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 16, 2005.

1. kimc

kimc Coffee Mod Admiral

Welcome newbies. :)

2. chipnorris

chipnorris Cadet Newbie

I am quite excited to find this forum. I am coming to Voyager from the movies first and then TNG. TNG is a tough act to follow but I have really enjoyed the first 5 episodes of VOY and future discussions on this forum.

3. Quinton O'Connor

Quinton O'Connor Commodore Commodore

Looking forward to discussing some of those future episodes with you!

4. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

Welcome to the Voyager forum, where we're not quite sure what timeline we're in anymore.

5. Keith1701

Keith1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Glad to be a part of a great show, I'm Keith1701, I'll be 51 this month, and I'm glad to be part of this group of fans.

6. tighr

tighr Commodore Commodore

Hi all, I just found this forum while googling a couple minor thoughts about the show, and found a forum dedicated to folks sharing their nitpicks and thoughts!

Have been a fan since TNG first-runs, watched all of Voyager, and caught as much of DS9 as I could when it first-ran (it came on at midnight where I lived!). Now that Netflix has the series', I've already watched every episode of TNG and am now up to the start of season 3 of Voyager. Just biding my time until DS9 finally gets added to the collection!

7. Lorthos

Lorthos Lieutenant Red Shirt

I just finished voyager and I thought it was good. I too started watching after TNG and I didn't think it would be any good compared to it but I was wrong. Voyager is a great series.

8. SeerSGB

SeerSGB Admiral Admiral

You could say I've reformed my opinion on Voyager.

I used to slot in my bottom 2-- just ahead of Enterprise-- but in the last few months the wife (who missed all but the 7th season) has been picking up the DVD sets on deep-discount and we've been working through the series. I guess that fact I haven't watched it since the finale aired must have mellowed me cause it's not as bad as I used to think it was. It actually works pretty good for a side story to the be "main events" in DS9 and the TNG movies of the time.

9. The Dominion

The Dominion Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Am going through Voyager currently, it being the Trek series I was least familiar with for a while. Might make a run through Enterprise as well later.

10. F. King Daniel

Welcome to the Voyager forum, where the Kate Mulgrew gossip is the only thing that goes faster than warp 10.

11. Ln X

Ln X Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Hi everyone. I'm new to the Voyager forum, but I've seen all the VOY seasons at least four times through. I have a special soft spot for VOY, and even though I like DS9 a bit more, I still love VOY. VOY is what TNG should have been, and season 1 of VOY didn't have those teething pains...

12. F. King Daniel

Welcome to the Voyager forum, where you're not a true fan unless you've seen all the episodes at least four times. You pass, congratulations:bolian:

13. kimc

kimc Coffee Mod Admiral

Welcome Ln X. :)

14. Mamascatz

Mamascatz Ensign Red Shirt

Hello All,

Every time I google Voyager or Robert Beltran :) It leads me here, so I thought I might as well join! I just finished watching the series (My first time) and am feeling sad that it's over!!

15. F. King Daniel

Welcome to the Voyager forum, where it's never over (unless you're a Janeway fan who reads the continuation novels) :)

16. kimc

kimc Coffee Mod Admiral

Welcome Mamascatz. :)

17. You_Will_Fail

You_Will_Fail Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Voyager is what TNG should have been? Not sure how that logic works but ok.
    Welcome.

18. Mareika

Mareika Captain Captain

Oh great, another one who googles Robert Beltran.;)
    Welcome!

19. Mamascatz

Mamascatz Ensign Red Shirt

Sorry Mareika...but I must admit that I am a hopeless slave to Beltran's smile. :)

Also, I am not sure how to navigate in here yet....or how to properly post in the correct topic are but I saw a thread about Robert Beltran being married and having a daughter.( I can't post there yet I guess because I'm new???)
    But I accidently ran into a photo of him and his new wife and baby...In case anyone is interested!

http://harrisonheldstarmedia.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html

She does look just like him!!! He looks happy :)

20. F. King Daniel

^The only reason you shouldn't be able to post in a thread (they all work the same way as this one) is if it's been locked for some reason. It'll have "CLOSED X" in place of the reply button.